Knowing Myself

Let's start things off by introducing myself. My name is Xy'Kia Norman, 23 years old woman from the Bronx New York. I was raised in a two parent home, my mother was a nurse and my father well of course he was a big time mafia boss. My dad was killed on my 19th birthday right in front of me at my own party. After my father was killed my life was never the same, me and my mother stopped talking and she kicked me out after she found out, my dad put me as the beneficiary over all his money. At 19 i was a young billionaire, but money never makes me happy. I was also studying at NYU by day and being  bottle girl by night at Sin City. At NYU i was studying to get my Dental degree, and also starting up my own hair line. Enough about me let me introduce you all to someone important in my life, my Best friend/Sister Shade Brooks. Shade is  a 24 year old ticking time bomb, i sometimes tell her she has 3 souls living inside her body. Shade is the complete opposite of me, she loves to fight and go to jail and me on the other hand, i'm the calm one and i fight when necessary. Her Parents are both high paid, well known lawyer's, the best in the city of New York. We have known each other since we were in school, matter of fact sand box days. She has her own wine collection and clothing store, and also has a feature on LHHA. For my 21st birthday she and I bought matching cars but mine was white and hers black. The one thing i was missing was love. Sometimes i was wondering was there really someone out their for me, or did they get stuck in a condom? I am not going to lie my entire life i have only had 2 boyfriends, an when i tell you niggas ain't shit THAT'S WHAT I MEAN !! 

 Sometimes i was wondering was there really someone out their for me, or did they get stuck in a condom? I am not going to lie my entire life i have only had 2 boyfriends, an when i tell you niggas ain't shit THAT'S WHAT I MEAN !!