Chapter 9 ~ KAKASHI!?

SAKUMO'S POV

"Kashi, don't over train yourself while I'm gone. It should only be a week long mission, so don't cause too much trouble." i said looking at me and with a slightly amused tone when i said the last part.

Minato-sensei also has a week long mission so team Minato is having a break from missions.

"Yea dad, just go already. It's not like this is your first time leaving for a week long mission." He pouted.

"Your so cute when you pout kashi-chan." I said patting the boy's head.

"Don't call me that, I'm a chunin now. And you should go before your late again!"

"Hai, hai. Ja ne kashi-chan" i said as i went to leave out the front door.

"Ja ne" i heard kakashi said as i left for my mission going to the village's gate.

It's a solo infiltration mission to ame checking on the famous salamander and the new Akatsuki group.

I know that there is more to this than the mission that was given, but i don't really have the rights to decline this mission either.

Me and a few others have pretty much been a thorn in Danzo's side. I'm sure if given the opportunity, he would try to get rid of any one of us.

This mission was given by Danzo, even if the one who commanded it for me to take was the sandaime. The one that actually adviced the plan in the first place was Danzo, so i need to be careful.

I jumped through the trees with thoughts of the mission ahead of me. With so many different possibilities.

This mission is stupid, Danzo knew all to well about the orphaned kids in ame that jiraya trained for 3 years. He would've made a better intel gatherer than me since he has some what of a connection inside.

But than again, that was the point of sending me to this mission. But I'll be damned if i let my self get cought on this mission.

And as always, ever since that mission meeting 'sukea' for the first time i've been feeling a presence following me, but i could never pin point it's location.

I've told the sandaime about it but we still haven't figured out how he could have known i when i go to a mission, because the presence always appears right after i left the village's gate.

I sped up my steps to see if i could lose him, even though i know it wouldn't work. After all if it did i would have done it from the start. It didn't work before why would it now?

And.. yup he's still there.

I sighed. I walked back to a normal speed since i couldn't exactly lose him anyways, it would be better for me to reserve my stamina anyway. It's not like he would suddenly attack, if he wanted to he could have done so a while ago.

Thinking about 'sukea' makes me wander what kakashi is doing. He's fine, no one would hurt him.

Danzo wouldn't dare. Even if i were to fail in this mission, i trust that Minato wouldn't allow one of his students to fall into that bastard's hands.