13'

Im back again 🙂🙂 yall missed me?

Arabelle Angel...

-

"Aint you had enough already Kentrell? You cant keep doing this to Ashanti and yk that. You know we both wrong." I sighed and looked at him.

"You saying you regret what we got?" He sat up on the bed mugging me.

"No kenny thats not what im saying. Im saying that it isnt right for me to be doing this with you and you have a girlfriend. who loves you." He began to get angry.

"Cut that bullshit Angel.  You know damn well the only girl that love me is you. All these other hoes i got round me be using me cuz i got money. You different." Funny he saying that. Lets take him back a lil bit since he wanna start.

"So you forgetting when i was in the hospital and yeen come to visit me at all? You was with a whole female? Then you kicked me out and acted like you aint wanna see me again? Are you forgetting that?" I raised my voice a lil.

"Mane that shit was two years ago Angel. LET IT GO!" he screamed at me making me flinch a lil.  But i stood my ground.

"Kentrell all yo HOMEBOYS was there and YOU WASNT. YOU was the one i wanted to see most but you wasnt there. So cut the bullshit about how you love me. If you loved me you wouldve came to see me! IF YOU LOVED ME i wouldnt have been in the situation i was in 2 years back! "

"So you blaming me because ya father raped you and almost killed you?" I teared up a little.

I smacked him. And no i dont regret it either.

"Fuck you kentrell. I HATE YOU!" I walked out the room going downstairs.

I walked past Ben and the other grabbing my keys and the rest of my stuff walking out the door.

I got in my car and leaned back tears falling out of my eyes. He changed. He was never like this. Its the money and the hoes getting to him. And to think i was gonna give him a chance to make up for the pain he caused me. 

A knock on my window knocked me out my thoughts.

I wiped my tears looking up to see Joe. He came around to the passenger side and got in.

"What do you want Joe?" He looked at me with a sad expression.

He took his thumb and wiped my tears away.

"Why you crying babygirl? You too pretty to be crying." Tears fell out my eyes again.

"He changed. What did i do wrong Joe?" He wiped my tears and grabbed my chin making me look at him.

"Wipe ya tears mama. It aint worth it." I wiped my tears.

He looked at me and sighed. "Look ma, Kentrell aint im a good place right now. He been gping through a lot in the past two years. He regrets hurting you. That boy love you with all his heart" I rolled my eyes.

"Well he sure has a hard was of showing it and im not about to up and forgive him so quick." Joe laughed.

"Yea you right but when you grew up with no love that you needed in ya life, that shit can turn you coldhearted. Yb dont mean to hurt you ma, he don't know how to love. And you the only one that can show him how." I nodded.

"Im not going back in there until he apologizes. He brought up the situation with my father and blamed me for it. How am
i supposed to talk to him after that?" He sighed.

"Im sorry mama. When kentrell angry he spit out shit without thinking. Its good that he aint hit you cuz then we wouldve fought." I laughed a little and nodded.

"Thanks Joey. I appreciate you." I kissed him on the cheek and hugged him he hugged me back.

He broke the hug and looked at me.

"Angel..." I looked at him.

"Hm?"

He looked at me silently before shaking his head. 

"Nothing ma, go get some rest ill see ya another time." I nodded my head.

He got out the car and walked back into the house waving at me before i left.

Something is up but i dont know what.

I started my car up ready to go home.

My phone rang.  It was Marquise. I began to get scared. Was it a wrong dial again? I was scared to even come out to kenny about what i heard because i knew how mad he would be.

All though i regret hiding it from him.

Scared, i answered.

"H-hello?" I answered stuttering. The other end of the line was silent before he spoke.

"Hey beautiful you ok? " I calmed down a little.

"Yea im ok, why?" He chuckled.

"I just called to hear yo voice ma, whatchu up too?" I decided to lie. Now that i knew about him and Ashanti i have to be careful of what i say to him. I dont trust him.

"Im in the car boutta go to the mall to shop, what about you my love?" I didnt wanna say anything to make me  suspicious.

"Nun im hanging out with some of my niggas. I miss you tho ma." He was lying skraight out his teeth and i knew it.

"I missed you too." I didnt miss him but anything to make me not suspicious.

"Awww Quise simping for a female he aint een date." I heard one of his homeboys in the back say. I laughed a lil.

He kissed his teeth. "Move along nikka, grown folks bidness." I laughed.

"Imma call you later baby aighh? you better answer too." I nodded.

"Alright bye." I hung up and put my phone in my hoodie pocket.

I dont know what was going on. But i was gon get to the bottom of it. Aint no way he can still be alive. After he got shot in the head? Nah. Its not him. I just hope it isnt who i think it is. My intuition telling me something is wrong. And i dont wanna get Kentrell involved.