11'

Arabelle Angel Bryere

....

"KD put the damn bra down and get tf out the store." I whispered to him.

We were at the mall today and kentrell and the gang was in another store while I was in Vs. but Kd decided to follow me.

I swear you can't take black people no where. They will embarras the fuck outta you on any occasion.

This man put the bra on and walked around the store with it acting like he had titties.

I mentally face palmed myself and followed him.

He went up behind him and snatched the bra from him and smacked the back of his head. The cashier behind the desk loooked at us.

I smiled. "I'm sorry he has a mental disability he dont know how to control himself." He looked at me and mugged me while I fake smiled at the cashier.

"Bitch I ain't got no mental disability fuck wrong witchu. My ears just big." I shook my head.

"And I wonder where them big ass shits came from." I rolled my eyes.

"Now get tf out before I have to drag you out this damn store by myself." He scrunched his face up.

"Uhn bitch lemme go. Ion wanna be in thea with dent faced bitch and his hoe ass girlfriend." He looked at me and I rolled my eyes laughing.

"Fine you can stay in here just don't touch nun else stoopid or you getting smacked." He waved me off and got in his phone.

-
"Hehe look at me I'm Superman." Kd yelled coming down the stairs.

We was all high asf. I widened my eyes as I saw kd with my underwear on his head.

"KD take my shit off your head! Stop going in my shit bitch." I threw the remote at him making him duck.

"It ain't that serious. You ain't got no ass anyway" I mugged him.

"Don't do me hoe." Ion got no ass but ain't nobody gotta know that.

"I could fix that but chu playing." Kentrell mumbled. I rolled my eyes a s shook my head.

"Kd go put my shit back where you found it please?" I looked at him.

"Hmm lemme think about that. No hoe." He ran up the stairs tripping on one of them making him hold his head.

"Ouou bitch that's what you get for touching my shit. Ion even got the energy to be chasing you right now." I sat back in the chair and took a puff of the blunt passing it back to kentrell.

"How did the nigga that made the clock know the time?" I looked at him.

"That's a good ass question though." I said.

"Why fight our lips touch when we say touch but they touch when we say simple?" I widened my eyes.

"Yoooo." Babyjoe said.

"Y'all making me lose brain cells. Stop asking all these smart ass questions. You not Einstein innis bitch." Kd said outta no where. I laughed.

"All I want foe my birthday is a big booty hoe."
Three said. 

"Bitch go and bark at the neighbors a summ. You can't get no pussy." Three smacked his  lips.

"I bet chu I get more play then you midnight. 'You can't see me' face ass. Black bitch." Ben smacked his lips.

"I'm tied a y'all coming foe me mane. Let a nigga live." He shook his head mugging