10'

Midterms are finally over MUAHHH 😤😗

Arabelle Angel Bryere

....

"Kentrell he's so cute. This your son?" I looked at him then at the little boy. He nodded. I smiled at him. He was really adorable.

"Yea i got 4 li boys but this one of em." I nodded my head. The cute little boy in front of me gave me a hug making me smile even more.

"What's his name?" I asked kentrell.

"His name taylin." Hes really cute and his eyes just...whew. I might have to kidnap taylin one of these fine days.

But nah I'm not that type of person.

"So where your other kids at?" I asked him.

"They comin over soon. They mommas should be hea with them any minute na." I nodded my head.

The door knocked and kentrell went to open the door being greeted by this chocolate thick girl with a two boys in her hand.

"Starr mane get one with that shit. You only hea to drop off my sons. Nun more nun less. Get yo ass on na." He waved her off.

I put taylin on the couch beside me and went to the door smiling.

"Who is you?" She mugged me. I fake smiled at her trying to be nice because she testing me.

"Aww these your two lil boys? They cute." I tried reaching for them but she pulled em back.

"Kentrell this why you don't want me? You got this bitch?" I was a lil taken a back beacuse I ain't do shit but she calling me out my name.

"Sir- I mean ma'am. I don't appreciate that you calling me a bitch when I didn't go anything to you. Me and kentrell are not together we are just friends." She rolled her eyes and let the boys hands go.

"I kinda find that's shit hard to believe gold digging ass hoe." That's it she really testing me now.

"Bit-" kentrell covered my mouth from saying anything to her and he pushed me in the house.

I mugged him and went to sit back down in the couch.

I heard then arguing.

"Starr get the fuck on. What don't you understand that I don't want yo ass no mo? Always starting some shit with everybody you see damn. All you came hea foe was to drop my sons off now get yo ass off this damn porch and bring yo ass home." He slammed the door in her face and he walked back to the couch and sat beside me.

"Baby momma issues?" He ran a hand down his face and nodded.

"She rude as hell though coming at me for no reason." I rolled my eyes.

"Starr like that wit every girl she see me with always wanna start some shit." He chuckled.

"Why she staring with them for though. What's was reason?" He shrugged.

"I guess she miss da dick." He smirked at me and I smacked him.

"Kentrell yo kids here and you talking about that shit. Ion wanna know that and neither do they." He chuckled.

"How they supposed to know what I'm talking about if they'on know what I'm saying?" He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes. "You nasty kentrell. Just nasty." This nigga really got that i don't give a fuck personality like he gon say anything in front of kids.

"Say I wonder if it's bad that i cussed and said nigga in front of a white child?" I widened my eyes. This man got no filter. At all.

"Kentrell you can't be saying that. Now what if the child go around saying that now?" I faceplamed my self.

He shrugged. "If he do go around saying the shit we got no choice but to air his house out. Ain't no way he getting away with that shit." I shook my head.

"Y'all crazy." He laughed.

"Kmowing Ben before we air the house out Ben might fuck his momma and then kill ha." I- this is beyond me.

"Y'all are some aggressive ass hood niggas." I shook my head.

"Whatchu expect us to be soft? He'll NAWL we ain't gon be soft. Ain't no pussies round hea." He hyped himself up.

"I know I heard yelling down hea. Where harambe- I mean where Starr at?" KD walked down stairs with my furry slides on.

"KD what I keep telling you about going through my shit? We don't need a repeat of two years ago do we." I tilted my head at him.

He smacked his lips and waved me off. "Let me be great." I rolled my eyes.

I real life hate this nigga but I like his company.

Kd went into the kitchen and went into my fridge. I was playing with the lil boys while kentrell was on the phone until I heard a gagging noise.

"KD you good?" I looked at him. He opened his mouth as a piece of watermelon dropped out of it.

"What he choking on?" Kentrell asked looking up from his phone.

"He choking on dick. That's what he be sucking on all the time." Ben said coming out of nowhere.

I laughed.

"I almost died and y'all black asses out thea laughing like shits funny?" Kd said wiping his mouth.

"It kinda was though." I shrugged. Kd mugged us and walked out the kitchen and back up the stairs.

He slammed the door making me shake my damn head.

"Well someone made dumbo mad on this fine day today." Ben snickered.

"I heard that ole bitch ass nigga!" Kd yelled from upstairs.

Ben smacked his lips. "Go flap yo ears in the mirror or summ." He waved him off.