12'

Arabelle Angel Bryere

...

"Uhn uhn bitch. That baby ain't cute. That baby look like a rat." KD said scrunching his face up.

My mouth opened in shock. "Kd That baby not ugly stop lying." I mugged him.

He smacked his lips. "That baby not ugly to you but to me that lil mo'fucker is." He shrugged.

"So now what if you had a baby would you call it ugly?" He smacked his lips.

"First off, my baby finna look like a model. Lil nigga gon be pretty just like his daddy." He hyped himself up.

"I'd be surprised if anybody out here let you get them pregnant." Ben mumbled.

"Fuck you Say?" Ben shrugged.

"I said what I said." He said looking down at his phone.

"And that's on what?" Boomer said.

"That's on Luigi love." Ben finished doing the period hand motion.

I shook my head. "Y'all niggas gay." KD said looking at them weirdly.

"I'm going over there and telling her the baby cute. Y'all mean as fuck." I shook my head.

I walked over to the lady and her baby as they followed behind me in the store.

"Aww your baby boy is really cute." She smiled and turned around. She looked down at the baby then back at me.

"Thank you. Wanna hold her?" I shook my head no.

"He wants to hold her." I pushed KD in front of me. She held out the baby to give KD and he scrunched his face up.

"Bitch that baby ain't cute what kinda cat is that?!" He yelled making people in foot locker look at us.

I stood behind him with my mouth agape.

"Y'all did he really just say that to the lady?" Joe shrugged.

"And that's KD foe you." Kentrell said laughing     

"I Don't know nun of y'all people." I threw up dueces and walked out of footlocker.

You can't ever take black people no where without them embarrassing you.

"How you gon walk out the stoe and leave me in there with them." I looked back at kentrell.

"Those are your homeboys not mine." I shrugged.

"So?" He followed me Into the food court.

"So you in control of them. But right now ion know them people. Summ really wrong with y'all." He laughed.

I found a place to sit and sat down in the food court. He sat down in front of me.