03'

I love yall muahhh 😤❤

Arabelle Angel Bryere

...

"Ashanti stop playing wimme ion wanna go!" I whined to her. She set me up on some type of date with a random ass nigga ion know.

Lil did she know her nigga ate my pussy yesterday. But sheen gotta know that.

"Come on. Its gon be fun I promise. He one of my brothers friends. I promise he nice. He cute too." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"No Ashanti I told you I wanna stay single. Ion got time for no nigga." I sighed.

But she still insisted I go.

"I'm not taking no for an answer bitch you still going. Now go get ready." It wouldn't hurt to try but ion wanna hurt no nigga feelings.

I have a habit of doing that but we not gon speak on it.

"Fine you better not be playing wimme either." She rolled her eyes and pushed me into the bathroom closing the door behind me.

...

I walked into Olive Garden and took a seat in one of the booths looking around and waiting.

Ashanti told me that my date was supposed to meet me here but ion see nobody anywhere. I was starting to regret coming.

I pulled out my phone and texted her.

Shanti

I'm here and ion see nobody.

                   Girl hold on he coming.

Can you at least tell me what he look like?

                                         No.

"I'm sorry is this seat taken?" I locked my phone and looked up to be met with a fine chocolate man with waves.

I think I feel some drool coming out my mouth.

"N-no its not." I smiled and stared as he sat down.

"Its rude to stare y'know shawty." He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Ain't nobody staring sir." I smiled.

"I'm Marquis you are?" Fine name for a fine man.

Imagine me screaming his name when we fuc- nvm. Lord please forgive me.

"I'm Arabelle but you can call me Angel." I held out my hand for him to shake. He smirked and took my hand kissing it.

"Angel huh? Sounds like you came straight from heaven." I smiled.

This man fine as hell and he nice. Ion know if I can take this any longer lord.

Might fuck around and pass out while we talking.

Shanti

Look at the table across from you.

I looked to see Ashanti and Kentrell at the table watching us. She winked and gave me a thumbs up.

I looked over at Kentrell to see him with a mad look on his face.

I rolled my eyes and focused back on Marquis smiling.

"Excuse me for a minute I need to use the bathroom." He nodded and got up and walking to the bathroom only to be dragged back before I even walked in.

I looked out at Marquis at the table then at Ken.

"Nigga the fuck are you doing?" I snatched my arm back.

"Why you allowing that nigga to kiss up all on yo hand and shit fa?" I scrunched my face up.

"Nigga you acting like I'm not single. And yo whole girl out there waiting on you." I rolled my eyes.

"But ion want ha, I want you." He said looking me in the eyes.

"Nigga I- you don't know what you want. You don't want me Ken go back to Ashanti." He looked at me and sighed. 

"But I do want you mane. You'on want a nigga back?" He asked. I sighed.

"Ken I cant answer that." Honestly I didn't know what my feelings were at this point.

But I couldn't do that to my friend.

He ran a hand down his face and shook his head. "Aight bet." He walked off leaving me there.

I sighed and walked into the bathroom doing my business. I walked back out the the table as I saw Kentrell looking at me with a mug.

I sat back down and smiled at Marquis.

"So where were we?" We continued our conversation where we left off.

The whole night was full of jokes and laughter. I couldn't get enough. It was a good idea bringing me out on this date.

...

He pulled up in front of my house and stopped the car.

"This you?" He asked. I nodded.

"Damn shit big. Whatchu do fo a living?" He asked chuckling.

"I do modeling." He nodded his head.

"Well I had a good time Marquis thanks for everything." I smiled.

"Any time shawt. You wanna do this again anotha time?" I nodded my head and got out of the car.

I waved goodbye to him and he drove away.

I grabbed my keys and walked to the door unlo king it walking into a dark house.

I sighed and pulled off my shoes walking upstairs to my bedroom propping on the bed.

"How yo lil date go?" I jumped and looked to see Kentrell standing in front of me.

"Damn you just popping out of nowhere. How you get into my house anyway?" He shrugged.

"I picked the lock on the back door." I shook my head.

Fucking criminal.

"Well sir other than you watching my ass the whole time it went fine." I smiled.

"You like him?" I scrunched my face up.

"Honestly I don't know yet." She chuckled.

"You want him but you'on want me. What the nigga got that I don't?" I sighed.

"Ken you got a whole girlfriend. You not gon sit here and ask me that question." I looked at him.

"And I told you ion want her I want you." He looked at me.

"Ken I-" He came up to me and lifted my chin and pecked my lips a few times.

"Its aight shawt You'on gotta say nun to me. Imma let you have yo lil fun fo na but you gon be mine... one day."