2 AUs in one!

I'll explain more about it when you chose one!

1 - The book of life

Two gods make a bet about a young romance of  (OC) with (Crush 1 & 2) - whichever crush wins their heart in marriage wins. Each god chooses a crush, and if the God of life wins, everything stays the same, but if the god of death wins, the two gods switch places, and the god of death gets to rule over the land of the remembered. 

When (oc) returns after spending most of their years in a school, (Crushes) try to win their heart. (Crush 1), the one the god of life chose, starts to seem to win, so the God of death decides they don't want to lose... and kills (Crush 1). 
Crush 1 is now sent on a journey across the land of the dead, trying to find the god of life, as (oc) is to get married to (Crush 2)

2 - Maya and the three

In a fantastical world, where magic turns the world and four kingdoms rule the lands, a brave and rebellious warrior royal named (Oc( is about to celebrate their eighteenth birthday and coronation. But everything changes when the gods of the underworld arrive and announce that (Oc)s' life is forfeit to the God of War -  a price they must pay for their family's secret past. If (oc) refuses, the whole world will suffer the gods' vengeance.