Masketeers AU

One day, as (Name) is going through their average day....

Upon embracing the mysterious masks that appear to them, one becomes a Masketeer.Masketeers are able to see manifestations of negativity called Wraiths, and are given the power to defeat them.In their fight to protect society from the Wraiths, Masketeers will meet other masked heroes with the same powers.

MASKS & RUNES

Each Masketeer can obtain masks unique to them that enhance their abilities and even imbue their attacks with elemental powers. As the Masketeers continue to advance, they can gather these unique masks and infuse them with runes to further help your team of Masketeers defeat the Wraiths.

WRAITHS

Manifesting and feeding off the negative energies such as despair, anguish, fear, and anger, these Wraiths threaten to destroy people from within. It is up to the brave Masketeers to stem the growth of their influence before society gets overwhelmed by these inner demons.

WISPS

Hatched from Cores, these trusty allies will aid you in the battle against the Wraiths. Bolstering both your battle ability and fortitude to withstand attacks, the Wisps also grant special orbs that provide the Masketeers and extra edge in combat.

Izuku - Rabbit

Katsuki - African Wild Dog

Todoroki - Tiger

Uraraka - Housecat

Iida - Doberman

Tsuyu - Frog

Eijiro - Wolf

Denki - Hyens

Sero - Spider

Mina - Moth

Jirou - Bat

Momo - Swan

Fumikage - Crow

Mezo - Octopuss

Ojiro - Monkey

Toru - Chameleon

Koji - Turtle

Yuga - Seahorse

Neito - Ferret

Tetsutetsu - Crocodile

Hitoshi - Panther

Mirio - Golden Retriever

Neijir - Antelope

Tamaki - Snow Leopard

Ocs ~

Claire: Fox

Willow: Deer

Ryan: Red panda

Winston: Jackal

Tatsuya: Koala