TETNL Chapter 35

Jennie's POV

We woke up so early in the morning.

2am to prepared our self, after two months of practicing ay ngayon na ishoshoot ang aming pre-debut video.

We will do the dancing, first and right when we debuted finally and face the public as a group saka kami mag kakaroon ng Songs.

"Okay steady, we will start in a few minutes." Director declared, naupo muna kaming apat sa gilid at hinintay na mag start ang shooting.

I'm simply wearing a black crop-top paired with black jeans na tinernuhan ko ng boots with a cap on my head.

I curled my hair up and did a little make up.

Everything was settle, and my co-members are well prepared also.

"Okay standy by, girls please go in the center and make your opening positions, in the count of 5!..."

Kinakabahan ako, but I need to do my best, nandito na ako just one step aside at becoming an idol.

"4!..."

"3!..."

I look up and face the camera in front, people are gathered around us, as they wait up for us to start.

"2!..."

Everyone was anticipating this part, this will serve as our first ever video to be release on public.

"1!.. Start!" with that the song played on the back ground.

First beat comes and we started to move in sync with each other.
I must say na this dance was the sexiest we've made.

Yes! We all made the steps in this one, and I'm proud to say na ito ang naging bunga para makilala kami, ng agency namin itself, and soon the world too.

We dance with our best in there betting everything we have, energy, tired nights, exhuasted days, sleepless night.

I'm proud that we made it here, all together, complete and still kicking our ass out.

Lahat kami ay seryosong nag sasayaw, and I must admit, that karina is getting good, she's improving every single day, and today it made her to stand out.

With her dancing skills? I know people will first notice her, But I don't care though she deserve it anyway.

We all deserve it anyway.

After our first shoot, they give us a short break, before proceeding to the next one.

With the 3 minutes pre-debut video, we have three concept of dance, kaya magmumukhang puro clips ang kalalabasan ng nasa video, and that high lightens the most amazing dance moves we come up with.

"Okay next one, standy by girls." and with that we started shooting the dance steps.

After one hour of checking and redancing the steps, that we made mistake ay natapos narin kami.

"You can rest now girls, by tomorrow at 1pm korean standard time, we will post this video, but before that, you need to come here before one. So you can check out your video first." we nodded our heads to the director and thanks him, and the other people around us.

"Congrats! Your debuting in a few months or years now girls!" Miyeon shouted, she's one of our friends here, she was supposed to debut with us, but sadly she got a boyfriend.

And she got kick out from the agency because of that.

That's the one major rules here in YG while you are trainee, you are restricted to date or have a boyfriends, yet until you become an idol officially.