ENDINGS CAN BE AS BEAUTIFUL AS THE BEGINNINGS

SPECIAL CHAPTER

D-2

Jennie's POV

"Unnie, wake up!" Someone shouted at me.

"I need more sleep." I cover myself with my comforter and was about to continue sleeping when she said something.

"Today is the last day of the Funeral, we need to go, plus your phone keeps on ringing. Should I answer the call myself?"

I let her then answer my phone call, as I look who is it, Winter.

She is busy talking to someone through my phone until she gave it back to me.

"It's Lisa, wake up now Unnie okay? I'll leave now. Just go down, we'll have breakfast." I nod and talk to Lisa over the phone.

"Hi, Good morning." I heard, and I smiled so early in the morning, but I feel more energetic this day.

"Hey, Good morning, what was that you're talking with Winter earlier?" I ask, started waking up and seated on the edge of the bed. Got my scented candle for a while and smell it.

"It's about Dad's funeral. Mom decided to end the remaining more days that we need to do. She wanted to rest and today's the last day of the Funeral, come here asap Dana is here with her Fiance I'll introduce you to her."

"Dana? The girl you were waiting on the main door before?" I ask clearing my thoughts, that's the girl I saw before and I thought she's Lisa's fiance or new gf.

"Yes, it's her. Why?" I gulp at her sudden question.

"Well.. I thought you and her are.. you know."

"We are what?" She ask again. I rolled my eyes as if she can see me doing it.

"A thing? J-just like us?" I counter back, I know we're back at each other now. But those are the moments I feel like, I'm late but guess what? Its not!

"Hahahahha no, no." I kept quiet admiring her beautiful laugh I hear on this wonderful morning.

"Dana is like a sister to me, a childhood best friend to be exact, and other than that? No she's straight, so yeah." I raised my eyebrows at her answer.

"Are you telling me, that if ever she's not straight you too would end up together?" I ask sounding so disappointed at her.

"No! But well yeah I guess? Look our parents are very closed okay? And I love her. But nah, that won't ever happen because of you. I love you more, more than her. Just you and only you, Nini promise."

She said explaining her side, and then I laugh which cause her to laugh too.

"I'm always believing in you, Lili cause I know that you won't break my trust, a proven and tested already." I heard her chuckle at the other side.

"Ok! Got to go, see you in a bit love you, take care." I waited for her to end the call before I took a shower and go downstairs to eat.

We drove fast to Lisa's place, I missed her already, and so I decided to text her.

To Honey: Hey we're on the way now, what you doin?

From Honey: All my friends are here, just hanging out, while waiting for you to come.

To Honey: No girls flirting with you?

From Honey: No, but if you want too, hmm maybe? Can I? I gasps reading her replies to me, ghad Lisa.

"Jennie? What's with the face? You look like your going to kill someone HAHAHA."Winter laughs, making Rosie and Karina to glance at me.

"Why, Winter?" Karina ask, looking weirdly at the both of us, I then slaps Winters shoulder to shut her up, but she didn't of course it's Winter I'm talking about.