TETNL Chapter 47

A/N: Sorry for the long update, I've been busy this past few months, that I can no longer published an update for this story. Due to my busy schedules I lost contact, I mean I lost updates with the girls. Even though they're having a tour for this year. Unlike before that I am so excited and always active blink. Now that I got my free time, I got a news regarding with Lisa and Jisoo mis-treatment, I don't know if that was fact or just a false information I got. But they said that Lisa and Jisoo will no longer going to renew their contract with YG. Jisoo will be pursuing her dream as an Actress and Lisa will be going back to her Family in Thailand and spend most of her time with them. As a solid blink since the very first day, YG introduce them as a new girl group? I witnessed everything. There for I am not against with their decision if that will make them happy. I know that Jisoo and Lisa have more potential but due to the mis-treatment YG keep covering that. I just hope to everyone to get on your idols side not your own side. Put their situation in yours. They already achieved their dreams and the only thing that left is for them to enjoy their lives.
11/10/22

Jennie's POV
"Lili?"

Lisa look back at me with her eyes full of Joy I smiled. Her smile is always been the brightest one I see.

"Yes Nini?" She hugs me as soon as I got closer to her, hugging her back. I told her that we need to go back in Korea.

"When?" Her eyes starts to sweat.

"Tomorrow, let's go on a date for this whole day?" I ask, I don't want to leave but I have too. Being an Idol is honorable, I get to enjoy now my career, Singing and Dancing as well as acting soon. I don't want to leave her here, but now that we're back, I do have a confident for the both of us this time.

I don't know but it makes me happy to think that this women is mine and knowing her loyalty makes my heart beats faster.

"I will drive to the airport by tomorrow, okay?" She ask and I nod.

"I don't want to leave you here, Lisa." She gently pushed me to look at my face. Pouting she just pinch my cheeks.

"You have me always, no matter how far you are I will reach you and look for you." She gave me her warm smile and kissed the side of my cheeks.

"Why are you always like that?" I ask, she always give me assurance which I find so attractive and sweet, I was just wondering.

"Like what?" She walks to the swivel chair here on her office.

"Like this, always giving me assurance, honestly I love that but I was just wondering." She smirk and open her laptop then answer me.

"That's your effect to me, don't you know? Well now you know."

"I know for a fact that your a clingy and sweet girl, but I never knew you were this so romantic." I took a seat in front of her desk, and placed my  elbow on the desk looking at her every move.

Silence filled us both as she was now busy with her CEO duty. This is our last day being together but she have to work, she's been spending most of her time with me since we got here.

"Are we going for a date? Seems like your a busy person as of this moment." She threw a glare at me but later on smiled.

"Of course, let me just finish this one first." I nod, and got my phone on my pocket. I have to check where are the girls at.

I called Karina, while Lisa is busy.

"Karina, where are you and the other girls?" I spoke as soon as she answer the call.

I woke up earlier without them on their seperate rooms.

"At the Mall, I think it's called MOA?"

"MOA?"