Chapter one

CHAPTER ONE IS HERE! I THINK THIS ONE IS BETTER SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. PLEASE COMMENT LIKE BECAUSE I GOT NONE LAST TIME EVEN COMMENT 'ITS RUBBISH' IF YOU WANT AND YES IT IS SHORT AND RUSHED BUT IT SHALL GET BETTER.

I got the inspiration for this story from the film 'The Impossible' If you haven't watched I give you permission to go right now and watch it. It is so amazingly made and wow. I cried at at least five bits. The trailers at the side, seriously watch it I can't express how bloody brilliant it is!<3

Okay the link doesn't work so Its here http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Bgw394ZKsis

LAUREN XOXOX

"I never thought I would actually being going on a cruise, dream come true," my sister stated ,"us of all people! Think of all the sun, relaxing... the boys!" I practically saw the drool down her chin as she imagined one of those weird scenarios. 

This doesn't happen to me, Danielle Groves, winning a cruise for me AND my 6 family members: My mum, dad, older sister Jade, twin brother Rowan (who is older by 4 minutes which he never lets me forget) an eleven year old Grace and Matthew, who is seven. We are not excactly the most well off, luckiest people ever. it is not an over statment if we say we are basically scraping by. No luxuries, nothing overly expensive and no cruises. I can honestly say that winning this cruise is the best piece of luck I have had in, well ever.

There is probably a catch

The plane juttered, which caused Grace to break out into tears. First time on an Airplane for all of us and I don't think she likes it!

"come sit on my lap Gracie" My mum said obviously embarresed of my sisters loudness. "Look we will be there before you know it" I stuck my headphones in and rested my head on the seat, A little rest won't hurt.

* * *

I woke up to the sound of the plane juttering again, I can see the houses getting bigger and we are either landing or crashing to our deaths. By the looks of other people around me, I guess we are landing. I can't wait to get off this plane! 

The plane shock and my ears popped horribly as we decended, I gripped the arm rest as the plane shook. I gasped with fear, are we supposed to be going this fast? The wheels hit the runaway with a thump and relief washed over me. 

* * *

"Hurry, I want to get on the cruise, not have to swim to it!" Jade shouts 

"Well sorry my bag hasn't come, I bet they're doing this on purpose. bitches" I snigger and my mum gives me a death glare. 

Finally I saw my purple tattered bag sliding towards me. The bag machine looks so tempting. No focus Danielle focus.

We litrally took off into flight as soon as I got my bag. All the checks were quick and because we were running late we had to run to a taxi. I could feel the heat burning on my face wow it must of been 30 degrees. Nope, defiantly not used to this. 

The taxi man spoke little English and just put on the radio the whole way, which suprisingly was full of English songs, well they were American too but that doesn't matter, shh. Hurry Hurry, hurry hurry! 

As soon as I saw the ship I gasped, it was beautiful! perfectly white with the delicate black writing "Golden pearl, queen of the sea." I squeled. Its not the biggest ship i have ever seen because its a smaller one and you go to loads of places to do activities omg. It is like two holidays in one omg!

This is going to be amazing.