Chapter X: Reunion

I can feel a gentle warm on my face.

I scratched and slowly opened my eyes. What time is it?

I checked the small alarm clock on the bedside table and crap, it's almost 10AM.

When was the last time I woke up this late? I asked myself while getting up from my bed.

It's Saturday anyway, but I made a promise to my Dad that I will go with him to visit one of our farms every Saturday. It's late, so he probably left already.

"Mom.", I immediately called my mom as soon as I am out of my room.

"Is Dad still here?"

There's no one. I went to the living room and their bedroom, but no one's there.

They probably both went to the farm. At least, that's what I thought.

I probably should eat. I decided to go to the kitchen when I saw one of our maids coming in.

"Good morning, Sir.", she greeted me first.

"Good morning. Do you know what time my Mom and Dad left?", I was scratching my messy hair.

"No, Madam didn't leave. She's outside, with your friends, having breakfast.", she opened the fridge and took out a pitcher of fresh orange juice.

"What do you mean my friends? I don't remember bringing in some friends last night.", or wait, did I actually bring home our CEO here last night? I am pretty sure I didn't drink last night, so I am not drunk at all.

"Hmm, you know what, maybe I should bring that fresh orange juice to them instead.", I grab the pitcher from her. "...and please make a cup of coffee for me. Thank you."

My friends huh?

I took the back entrance and I can see my Mom having the best time of her life, laughing to the top of her lungs.

"Hi Mom, good --- morning?", I intentionally did that so these so called friends can hear me and turn their focus on me, but instead of surprising the hell out of these scammers, I was the one who was surprised to death.

"What the f*ck are you doing here", I exclaimed.

"Kong, language.", my Mom.

"Sorry, Mom. I'm just ---", I can't find the right words.

"What? You're just what, Dude?", the guy on the far left stood up and approached me.

"Hey Bro.", I am totally speechless. Tawan is in front of me, one of my best friends since high school.