Chapter 3

⚠️DEPRESSION?!⚠️

I'm sure you're all wondering what Lizzie and I did the next morning, or rather, the next few days. Well, Lizzie is back in Los Angeles now and I haven't heard from her since that evening at the hotel.
I haven't written to her again either because I don't want to upset her.
She was probably just bored so she met me and cuddled with me or ?

I have with her now almost 2 weeks no more contact, damn! I miss her somehow and that scares me.
In the last few days, however, very very much happened and I do not want to withhold that from you.
By the way, I am with Tobi on the way to Miami, but more about that later.

The morning in the hotel:
I woke up with a sleeping Lizzie next to me. It's 9am and she looks as adorable as the first morning we woke up together in my bed. "Are you staring Y/N ?" said a soft morning voice. "Uhm no!" Lizzie giggled at my response. "I know it's hard not to stare at this beautiful morning face." Damn Lizzie it is hard. I looked at my phone "Well I can look at my phone all morning." "No, its fine. I like your smile." Now my checks getting red.

After 30 minutes of chilling in bed we decided to go out for breakfast. After breakfast I drove home or rather Lizzie drove me home.

So the next days were like all days before I met Lizzie. I wake up, eat, do some adult stuff and go work. I'm sick of my work, I mean I like to be an bartender you meet a lot of new people you can drink alcohol but it's stressing me out and I got big sleeping problems so it's not good for my health. And Tobi, he'll leave me alone.
He goes studying in Miami. Tobi will live his dream and I'm stuck in this god damn city.

You probably wondering why I didn't go studying. Well I don't want to waste my time with learning I'll live my life and yeah my life is not good at the moment but hey I'm not one of this stupid students who are sitting in there small apartment and trying to get good grades.
And as I told at the beginning we are at the moment on the way to Miami because of Tobi. We'll visit his university and relax a bit.

I'm afraid of being alone. My whole life I wanted to have a good life and to enjoy my life. But I'm working in a freakin club and have no friends except Tobi and I know that he'll leave me. We're basically in Miami our flight landed a few minutes ago and we're sitting in some car we bought for the week.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Tobi ask as we were on the highway. I didn't want to talk about it because I feel like I'm bothering him when I talk about my problems and I don't want that he feels bad cause I feel bad that he's leaving me so I answered between a big breath. "I'm just thinking about a few things." I can feel him starring now and I didn't like what comes now. "Hey, listen to me. I'm your best friend and I'm always there for you. But you have to tell me so I can help you. I really want to help you. I know you feel bad at the moment and I know that your depressions getting worse but I'm here for you. When I live in Miami I'll be there for you too. I'm your person. You don't have to answer me cause I know that you don't want to talk right now so we can talk this evening with a bottle of wine okay, how sounds that?" I really love this guy. "Thank you Tobi. We can talk this evening." And now there's this awkward silence but I'll play car DJ now. We have 45 minutes drive left so let's the party begin.

We're now home after one hour. Yeah I know I said that we have only 45 minutes left but we made a stop for a few burgers by Mc Donald's. I love Mc Donald's. There's some quote from Lizzie that food is giving her way to much happiness and that's true. I love food and it gives me also way to much happiness but I'm way to lazy to buy some ingredients to cook some food for me. Well now I know that I have to talk to Tobi about a few things and I really don't know if I want to.

I'm sitting on the couch and Tobi is coming with the bottle of wine and some snacks. "Now tell me." I played with my fingers cause I'm nervous. "It's fine. Don't stress yourself." told Tobi as he saw me playing with my fingers. "I'll miss you." my tears starting to fall. "What do you mean?" I stand up cause I can't sit anymore. "You'll leave me alone. I don't have anyone. I'm alone. I always will be alone. I though that maybe Lizzie wants to be friends with me but it seems that she doesn't want to be friends with me. You will be here in Miami and I'll be in Las Vegas. I'll be forever some stupid bartender and my life will always be stupid and bored. You were the one who told me that I can made it that I'm not just a kid without parents who landed on the streets. You told me that I'm enough and now you'll leave me." You can clearly see that Tobi is shocked. "What? Hey, I ask you if it's okay. I'll always be there for you. But I can't change my whole life for you. You are my person and I love you but I have my own life to handle and I'm so sorry. I'll visit you wherever I can." I really don't know what to say. I know that he didn't mean to sound mean but it's hurt. "I'll go for a walk. Please let me alone for a while." He didn't can say anything about it cause I just closed the door behind me.

I'm not out for 50 minutes and i have some alcohol by me. I guess I'm drunk but I don't care. If alcohol makes me feel better it's okay. I have the bad idea to call Lizzie. I want to confront her. Why did she not write me.

Call

:Y/N
Please pick up Liz

Lizzie🦎:
Hey Y/N! What's up ? Is everything okay

:Y/N
Why didn't you call or write me ?

Lizzie🦎:
What ?

:Y/N
I though we can be friends

Lizzie🦎:
Hey listen to me. What's wrong ?

:Y/N
Nothing is wrong

Lizzie🦎:
I don't believe you. I'm very busy at the moment with some work stuff and I'm now on vacation. I'm sorry that I can't be there for you. I forgot to write you. I really want to be your friend. Where are you ? Are you safe?

:Y/N
I'm outside and I guess I'm safe I have some alcohol with me so it's fine

Lizzie🦎:
Don't drink! It's not good. Please listen to me. Where are you exactly?

:Y/N
I don't know somewhere in Miami

Lizzie🦎:
Miami?!

:Y/N
M I A M I

Lizzie🦎:
I'm in Miami too! Where are you ?

:Y/N
Bayfront Park

Lizzie🦎:
I'm not far from the Bayfront Park. Let's meet and we can talk or me just can sit together and wait till the night is over.

:Y/N
No. You're on vacation I don't want to ruin your vacation

Lizzie🦎:
I'm alone and you're drunk and alone. I really care about you and I'm worried now. I'm in 10 minutes at the Amphitheater. Be there and please don't drink Y/N.

:Y/N
I'll be there

Lizzie🦎:
Thank you.

I hang up the call and make me on the way to the Amphitheater. I really don't know what do think. Lizzie is here too and she cares about me?! Maybe it'll all be good. 

A/N: I wrote this chapter between a few mental breakdowns so I don't know if it's good. But it's important for the story. By the way, Tobi is in really my best friend in real life.