Chapter 4

I'm now at the Amphitheater and Lizzie should be here in a second.
It's really cold outside or I'm sick I don't know. Maybe the alcohol makes me feel cold but when you drink you normally feel warm so it can't be the alcohol.
"Y/N! There you are."I heard the beautiful voice from behind saying. I turned around and met the stunning Lizzie Olsen. She hugged me. "Hey Lizzie." She looked with a worried face in my eyes "How are you?" I looked to the ground and played with my fingers again. "I'm great. No no I'm not great. It's just some stupid shit stuff with my mental health and I overthink a lot. And I'm cold so can we please go?"
Lizzie immediately took off her jacket and gave it to me. "Here." I looked surprised in her eyes and gave her the jacket back. "It's your jacket."
"Please Y/N. I'm not the one who's freezing so take it." She gave the the puppy eyes so I can't say no and take her jacket. We head out the park and went to Lizzies hotel room. Her hotel was just 7 minutes away from the park.

"Do you want some water?" Lizzie ask as we went into her room. "I would love some water." I looked around and wow this girl is rich. Stupid rich. "You can take off your jacket and cuddle under the blanket. I will be right there" I heard Lizzie from across the room. And so I did. I take off the jacket and cuddle under the blanket. A few seconds later Lizzie came back with a glass of water. She gave me the water and cuddled with me under the blanket.

"I know you don't want to talk about It. I don't want to talk about my feelings either but you can talk to me. Maybe I can understand you better then the others." I think she's right. I can tell Tobi everything but for some things you need someone else and that's completely normal. I guess.
"It's just. I'm really bad struggling with my mental health. Tobi will leave me because he will go studying in Miami. I'm afraid of losing him. I know that he will never really leave me but I overthink a lot so it's a big problem for me." Lizzie listen to every single word  I'm saying. "I know exactly what you feeling. You're not alone remember that. I'm here and I'm sorry that I forgot to write you but I want to be your friend because I like you a lot. And I will help you with your mental health. Your life in Las Vegas and I'm in Los Angeles but I can visit you when I'm in Los Angeles and we can FaceTime everyday if you want." I really don't know what to say because when I here those words from Lizzie it's something else. I think she really mean it so this time. "I would love to keep in touch with you. And I can fire myself from that stupid job so I can move to Los Angeles but then I would have no job." I said joking. "Wait, you don't like your job?" She really though I love my job?! I gave her an are you serious look "No, I don't like my job that much." I don't know why but she's smiling on my answer. "You can move with me together. My house is far to big for one person and you can have enough time to figure out some stuff." Wait wait wait. Did she told me that I can move in with her?! "Well, i don't know. I don't want to bother you." I told her with one eye open because I'm so tired right now. "I would love to life with you. We can help each other and you can take care of my plants when I'm on set!" She told me with a adorable smile. But I guess when I take care of her plants they would not survive it. "But now we sleep okay. We can talk about it more tomorrow. I can see that you are tired."
"Yeah I'm really tired. Good night Lizzie." Lizzie turned off the lights and cuddled more into my side. As she cuddled into my side I hear her mumbling some words "Good night little princess." Did she call me little princess?! I think I didn't hear it right.

Well since I overthink a lot I really can't sleep. It's meanwhile 3am and I didn't sleep. I'm laying in the bed near to Lizzie and she's full in her sleep. I don't want to wake her up but I don't know what I should do. I mean, was I to strict with Tobi. And why did Lizzie call me little princess. We're friends right and she wants to try something with a women but she didn't know if she wants a relationship and we know each other barely.
"Why are you not sleeping?" I suddenly hear a very sleepy Lizzie. I turned around to face her. "Well I'm thinking about a few things." Lizzie now looked me in the eyes. "Tell me." I don't know if I should tell her but I guess it's the best when I tell her so maybe I can find my peace and sleep. "I'm thinking about Tobi and about us..." Lizzie frowned her eyebrows."Hey let's talk about Tobi tomorrow but what do you mean by us?" I now use my finger as a fidget again. "You call me little princess." Lizzie now looked a bit surprised. I think she didn't mean to say it loud. "I did. You are my little princess cause your such a strong and beautiful women and I really like you." No. No. No. Ugh I hate it when my checks getting red. "I really like you too Liz."
She now responded with a hug. "I will hold you the whole night so you can sleep and tomorrow we talk about Tobi okay ?" I really like that women. She knows exactly what I need. "That sounds good. Thank you Lizzie."

A/N: What do you think from the new chapter?
I hope you all had a good day!