Chapter 7

I woke up and went down stairs to see Tobi. He was sitting on the couch with with cereals. I grabbed also some cereals from the kitchen and headed to him. "Good morning Tobi". Tobi made some space so that I could sit next to him. "Good Morning Y/N. How are you ?". I grabbed the remote control and turned on the tv to watch some news. "I'm good. But I need to tell you something".
Tobi stopped eating and looked into my eyes. "What's wrong?". I immediately shook my head. "No no! Nothing is wrong. I just need your opinion on something". He now seems a bit relaxed. "Ask!". He screamed exited. I waited a few seconds and take a big breath. "I think I'll fly back with Lizzie to LA in a few days. Please don't be sad but she asks me and I really want to spend time with her. But I also want that you're not alone and I'm here to see your university so it's up to you what I'm doing". Tobi seemed a bit shocked and I feel bad for asking him for permission to go. It took a few minutes then he break the silence. "Okay, Uhm... Lizzie can make you happy and that's something I can't do at the moment. I want the best for you. You are like my little sister and I want you to go with Lizzie to LA. It's okay that I'm here alone. I know that you are save with her so please go with her". I didn't though to get this answer and I don't know how to feel about this answer.
I grabbed my cereals again and continued to eat.

"Was that the wrong answer ?". I heard Tobi saying. "No it's just. I didn't think that you would say yes". I told him. "I would do anything for you to be happy. And now go call or write Lizzie".

I immediately run up the stairs to my room and sat on my bed with my phone. I sat 5 minutes on my bed and decided then to call Lizzie.

Call

Lizzie🦎:
Hey Y/N what's up?

:Y/N
Lizzie

Lizzie🦎:
Yeah what's wrong?

:Y/N
Oh no nothing is wrong. I just wanted to tell you that I'm going with you back to LA!

Lizzie🦎:
Wait... hold up.... Really?!

:Y/N
Yeah I spoke with Tobi and the told me to go.

Lizzie🦎:
That's amazing Y/N! I can't wait to show you my house and my plants and to show you LA. It's a beautiful city. We can go to the beach, to Hollywood... oh sorry I don't want to stress you

:Y/N
No no. It's alright. I like that idea if going to Hollywood or to the beach with you.

Lizzie🦎:
Okay. But if it's too much for you tell me okay. We are very similar and I know that it can be overwhelming for you.

:Y/N
I will. I promise. When do you plan to go back ?

Lizzie🦎:
tomorrow...

:Y/N
Tomorrow?! That's early but that's okay.

Lizzie🦎:
Are you sure ? I don't want you to be stressed

:Y/N
Hey Lizzie. That's so sweet that you're carrying so much but I will say you if it's so okay.

Lizzie🦎:
Okay Uhm do you want to spend the night with me ? Uhm I mean we can watch a movie or just talk or go for dinner. Our flight goes early in the morning.

:Y/N
Yeah of course. Why not.

Lizzie🦎:
Okay, I'll pick you up at 6pm?

:Y/N
Sounds good! See you later Lizzie

Lizzie🦎:
See you!

It's now 11am so I have enough time to spend some time with Tobi. Today is his last free day, the other days he'll be in the university or doing other stuff in Miami.

"We can go in the city and eat something and then we can go to the beach or to the park and just relax in the sun" I explained Tobi my plan for today. "Well that sounds good let's do that. Just you and me. Y/N and Tobi in Miami". He told me with a big smile as he said "just you and me".

It's now half past one and we are on our way to the city. The city is just a 15 minute walk from our apartment but we are lazy people so we're using a Uber to drive to the city. I'm not the kind of shopping woman. I mean in a way I like shopping. You can spend money to have new clothes but in the other way you sometimes are one hour in one shop and in the end you don't buy something. And I can't concentrate long so I'm getting very bored during a shopping trip and then I annoy the others. But Tobi is the same so it's very cool to go with him shopping. He knows when I'm getting bored and he knows what to do when I'm bored.

We're now 2 hours in the city and I bought a new hoodie, a new mom jeans and new underwear. NORMAL underwear. Okay! just normal underwear nothing special for Lizzie. I mean she would never see me in underwear so it doesn't matter that the underwear is speci-.
Anyways we don't have much time then Lizzie comes and pick me up.
Fortunately, I had already packed my suitcase, so we just have to be home on time.
In the end of my Miami trip I want to eat on the Ocean drive. It's so pretty and it's not that far from where we are so we can go and pick up some food and go home.

We picked up some food and now we're GOING home. Yeah, we're going home. Like by feet. But we have to hurry cause Lizzie will be there in 30 minutes and it will take at least 20 minutes for us. I don't want to be late cause what If Lizzie thinks that I don't want to fly with her back to LA. No no she won't think so.

"You like her huh?". I heard Tobi asking. I turned around and look at him. "She's my celebrity crush. What can I say of course I like her". Tobi now stopped walking. "Are you sure there's nothing more then just a celebrity crush? It's totally okay. I mean she's hot.". I don't know what to say cause my head is full of thoughts but when I'm trying to say something my head is empty. I mean yeah I like Lizzie but can it be that I want more? She cares about me and that's something just Tobi does so it's new to me. But she's a celebrity.
"Penny for your thoughts?". Tobi asks after a few minutes of just starring. "I don't know what to say Tobi. I don't know if I love her. But does that matter? I think I found a really good new friend. It's good to have more then one friends. But don't worry you'll always be number one on the friend list." Now Tobi smiles. "Just be careful okay. I don't want that you get hurt. Let's get home I'm sure Lizzie is waiting for you". Oh shit. Lizzie. It's a few minutes after 6 at we're not home.

"I see her car". I said as we were just a few meters away from our apartment. "I thought you don't want to come with me for a few seconds". I heard Lizzie saying from her car. Damn she's so hot. She's wearing a shorts with a black tank top. That's so hot. And she's standing with the back on her car. "Wait I just have to grab my suitcase and then we can go".

I hugged Tobi and seated in the car. "I guess you had food?". Lizzie asked as she started to drive. "Yeah we were at the Ocean drive". I told her with wide eyes cause it was something special to be there. "Oh the ocean drive. I love the ocean drive! So what do you want to do ?". I thought a bit cause I really don't know what to do but I'm really exhausted so I think it's better when we're just going to sleep. "It was a long day can we please just go to the hotel?". "Of course we can. Let's rest for tomorrow".

A/N: I'm backkkkkk!!! Merry Christmas?! I hope you like that chapter and if you see language mistakes please feel free to correct me. It's not my native language.