Chapter 6

It's now the next day, I slept pretty well. I talked with Tobi yesterday and it was a good talk. But I will tell you about yesterday now so you can help me make a important decision.

Lizzie just brought me home and I'm now in front of the door with the key. "Hey, I'm back!" I said as I opened the door. I hear Tobis footsteps from the kitchen. "Hey Y/N. I'm glad your back home!" I smell food. Good food. "Did you cook?" Tobi looked at me with wide eyes. "Well, I tried to cook." I walked into the kitchen to check what he's cooking. "Are that fish fingers with mashed potatoes?" That's my favorite food I love it. "Yeah, I know how much you love fish fingers so I bought a few for you." Tobi said as he walked to the pan to check on the fish fingers.

After 5 minutes the food was ready. Tobi placed the pan on the table and we started to eat. It's delicious! I love fish fingers. "So now tell me please what do you really think about me leaving and then what happens between you and Lizzie." Tobi started as we were eating. I looked from my plate and gave him a look. "I'm scared to be alone." "You are not alone Y/N. You know that!" He responded. "I know. Lizzie told me to move in with her so I'm not alone. I'm really happy for you and I guess I will feel better when I move in with Lizzie."I told. Tobi looked me in my eyes and grabbed my hand. "If it makes you happy do it. But don't fall for her Y/N. I mean it. You would survive a relationship with a celebrity." My eyes now start to tear up. "Maybe I'm already am..." Tobi is shocked now. "Y/N. No. I'm sorry but you know it too. This would end well." I know looked Tobi in the eyes. "I know. But when she makes me happy, is she my person? I think she is the woman. She is the woman I will grown up and have kids. I want her so bad. But I will wait for her. She should make the first step and as long as it will take I will wait for her." Tobi is now eating his fish fingers and says nothing. A weird silence.

"I'm not gonna stop your feelings and I will support you in every way. I hope you will be happy when you are moving in with her." Tobi now said after we finished the food with the silence. "Thank you Tobi. I will go to bed I'm tired." I stand up and go to my room. "Good night Y/N. Have a great night!" I heard Tobi screaming from the kitchen.

I didn't checked my phone the last hour I get home because it needed to be charged and the charger was in my room so my phone was there. I looked on my phone and saw that I received a few messages from Lizzie.

Chat

Lizzie🦎:
Hey what's up ?
What are you doing?
Are you alive ?
I'm bored
I think I know which room you will have
Hello ?!
Y/N
I'm giving up
No
I don't
I call the police when you don't answer in one hour!

Damn Lizzie what's wrong with you ?! You miss me a lot huh ?

:Y/N
Hey Lizzie! I'm alive. Please don't call the police. I'm glad that you know which room I will have. I had a talk and dinner with Tobi and my phone was death sorry. How are you ?

It didn't take long for her to answer

Lizzie🦎:
Yeahhhh!!!!! You're back!!!! Whoop whoop!!! I missed you!

:Y/N
Lizzie, we didn't see each other a few hours.... But yeah I miss you too!

Lizzie🦎:
How long will you stay in Miami ? I will go back to LA in two days and I want you to come with me. If you want.

:Y/N
I have to ask Tobi but I really want to come with you Lizzie! I want to see your plants!

Lizzie🦎:
Great! Now go sleep I know that you're tired.

:Y/N
How do you know ?

Lizzie🦎:
I just know.
No, I know it cause we are similar and you done a lot today. We talked and then you talked with Tobi about your emotions a bit. So you're exhausted.

:Y/N
You really know me. Thank you Lizzie and good night too.

Now you probably wondering what's the question I need your help for. Well I don't know If I should go with Lizzie and If I should move in with her. I really like her. No I think I love her. That's crazy because I don't know her for long. Can you fall for a person you don't know that long ? And when I move in with her she probably will know me more and that scares me. Tobi is the only one who knows all about me and I'm scared that Lizzie will find out all about me and that she don't want to make something with me when she knows that I'm a broken and depressed bitch. I'm so scared. On the other side when I life in Los Angeles I can build up my own career as god know what. I probably will find some new friends and I have more social contact and I can arrange for Tobi a date with Scarlett so he is also happy. I'm really confused but I have to make a decision tomorrow. Should I leave Tobi in Miami and go with Lizzie or should I stay here?

A/N: Hey! I hope you all had/have a good day. Should I do in a few chapter a Lizzie POV so that you can see how Lizzie feels and how's she going ?