•Chapter 4•

•••••••••••••

A.N- so i wanted to add some action between Niall and melanie in this chapter. Or at least set up a plot so I can lol. And I didn't edit this being the lazy person i am but uh oh well. Sowwy. So here is Chaptah 4! *cue posh British accent*

•••••••••••••

Audrey POV:

When we reached the others everyone was sitting. There was a random girl who was sitting with Niall. She was pretty in a way but she had an obvious spray tan and it was apparent that she was wearing false eyelashes. She was a brunette with huge boobs but they seemed fake to me. She was leaning in rather close to Niall and they were both laughing.

Melanie was just staring. She was trying to hide it but you could tell she was horrified by the sight in front of her.

"Who is this?" I asked fake smiling at Niall as he looked up at me.

"This is Marisa" Niall said scanning her body. You could tell he just thought she was hot. "I met her across the street at the snack bar"

She giggled and they all of sudden she was all over him sucking his face off!

"Woah you guys settle down there" I said. Like seriously imma gag.

"Umm how bout you shut your face you little twig" she said smirking.

"hey don't talk to her like that!" Harry yelled at her.

Niall finally but in saying "yeah I think you should leave"

"really? Whatever you're loss. Pfft and to think I was gonna put out for you .", she yelled as she left.

"sorry about that Niall", Liam says to Niall.

Nialls POV:

Ouch that hurt.

"that's too bad she was pretty hot" I said.

I was only saying this to hide the hurt. I don't know why I have such bad luck with girls. I just want someone to love. Aye I just quoted Justin Bieber! Smooth Nialler.

I didn't even like that girl. I mean she was hot but not beautiful. Like Melanie. She's beautiful. I would definitely want a girlfriend like her to bad she doesn't like me.

That girl thought I would like her if she said she would go all the way from me. When I find my special girl I want to be her first. And it was obvious that I would not be that girl's first.

"So let's play never have I ever!", zayn says breaking the silence.

"What's that?", Audrey says scrunching up her nose.

"Hah you would be the one to have never played this" Gian laughs at Audrey.

"hey!", Audrey says back, "okay what is it?"

Zayn passes around beers to each of us while explaining. "Well basically it's a drinking game where you say 'never have I ever' done something and if you have done it then you drink"

"But I'm not 21" Audrey replies.

"Well the drinking age here is 18 so techniquely it's okay" zayn laughs.

Harrys POV:

About an hour and a half later it was evident Audrey was a light weight.

She was super loopy and out of it.

It was Zayns turn "NEVER HAVE I EVER HAD SEX!"

The only ones who didn't take a drink were Melanie and Audrey"

"I knew it! Don't worry we shall change that" zayn says.

"Can we go now. Zayn's scaring me!" Audrey yells!

Liam stands up saying, "Yeah there's a hotel waiting for us. Harry, you can take her now"

Audrey's POV:

"harry I can't move!" I hiccup.

"I gotchu" he says as he scoops me up bridal style.

"Don't take her flower!", Louis yells making Harry chuckle.

As we take a taxi to the hotel Harry sets me on his lap.

"Finally I can do this", Harry says before gently kissing me.

He carries me up to my room and sets me down.

"can you pass me my luggage" I yawn at him. He grabs my bag that had already been brought to our hotel. I lazily walked to the bathroom. When I had finished and had put on a pair of panama shorts that said 1D all over them I busted out of the bathroom yelling,

"Check out mah pants Harreh! I know sexy" he broke out laughing.

I belly flopped onto the bed then turned around and sat up.

"Today was so amazing!" I smiled.

He laughed saying, "yep found you're a virgin. Although I could of guessed."

"Maybe I just hadn't found the right guy! Maybe I was waiting for someone special!" I yell jokingly.

"okay I'm sorry babe" harry days

I stand up on the bed and walk towards where he is standing on the side of my bed. Standing on the bed makes me the same height as him.

"You know I'd say four nipples is pretty special" I wink.

"You saying you wanna have sex with me" he says raising his eyebrows.

"Or that I want to see you naked." she blurts out and her eyes go big "wait-"

I cut her off saying "it's okay babe. And dido" he winks. I blush.

"You should het you're rest", he says as I lay back down.

"No! Stay! I need a cuddle buddy! I want to cuddle with my hazzy bear!"

"Did I just get a new nickname?" he laughs.

"Yes! Now. Come, come!" I say patting the spot next to me on the bed. He climbs in next to me.

"You're going to sleep in that?" I say.

He laughs saying, "one second". He leaves the rooms and comes back in just boxers. Hyperventilating!

He comes back into the bed and I climb on to his lap straddling him.

"I always wondered what it be like to see the famous Harry styles four nipples" he laughs.

"why are you so obsessed with them?" he chuckles.

I reply saying, "I have no idea. Can you feel anything on the bottom ones. Like you know when girls suck a guys nipple to turn him on. are you supposed to kiss both" I ramble.

"Looks like somebody had too much to drink. And no o can't feel anything in the bottom ones" he laughs.

"Oh so I should kiss this one!" I say and suddenly kiss his nipple and chest.

He lifts me off him and sets me next to him.

"Okay I think it's time for you to go to sleep" he says his face red. I think he just doesn't want to admit he liked it. After I settled down we kiss lightly and I snuggle into his chest as we tangle our legs together. I fall asleep peacefully feeling the rise and fall of his chest

••••••••••••

A.N- yay so on a side note, since I am such a nice person, If any if you guys have written some interesting fanfics comment because I would love to read them. But I read on a different account so you probably won't know it's me. Muahah I'm like a ninja! Does anyone read these. Oh well hah

••••••••••••