•Chapter 6•

Harry's POV:

All of us are waiting in the room in our hotel. Melanie is in the room next to us with Liam while he is trying to help her. Niall is in the corner with his head in his hands like he has been since we got to the room.

Zayn is the first to speak. "I'm so sorry guys this is all my fault"

I can see the guilt in his eyes.

"No zayn I shouldn't have said anything-"

He cuts me off "No I was out of line. Audrey" he looks at Audrey now "I'm sorry for touching you like that. In fact I'm sorry everyone, I don't know what came over me"

I can tell that he really is sorry.

"It's okay mate, we forgive give you"

Louis nods in agreement and niall remains in his own world.

Zayn looks relieved but then confused "Why did you get so upset then though?"

Just then Liam comes in, shutting the door behind him

Niall stands up abruptly "is she alright."

"She going to have some bruising and a scar for a while but she'll be fine. You can see her if you want." Liam says sympathetically.

Niall hesitates and then gets up.

Niall's POV:

As I walk in to the room I see Melanie. She's lying in the bed with her hair laid messily around her. She looks so small and fragile. I walk up to her and the i see her bruise. I can't believe I did that! I feel awful. She groans and the looks up at me. She looks at me horrified and flinches away.

"Melanie you don't have to be scared of me... I- I'm here to apologize"

She looks up at me again but doesn't say anything.

I begin "Listen I'm-" she cuts me off "It's okay Niall I know it was an accident."

"But still I am so sorry."

She looks at me as if she's and just frowns.

"Why do you look sad?"

She looks me in my eyes as I stroke her cheek.

"It's just.. You never seemed to notice me until now"

I look at her kinda taken aback. I always thought she didn't want me to talk to her.

"I guess I never really got a chance to know you... But I do know that you're beautiful even right now with a bruised cheek because of my dumb ass."

She smiles and then says rather quickly "Niall I've liked you since we've gotten here. I kept trying to hang out with you but you seemed like you weren't interested and I.. I-" I cut her off placing my lips on hers. I held her close to me kissing her gently. I felt something I have never felt with a girl before.

***

Harry's POV:

We're on the bus now. Niall and Melanie haven't left each others side since we got here. Melanie hasn't spoken to me for the past hour. And every time I made I contact with her she looked away quickly.

Audrey's POV:

I'm sitting on a couch on the bus secluded from everyone else. I'm trying to read this book called 'Finding Alaska' by John Green. Since reading 'the fault in our stars' I've been hooked on his books. They really help me think about life.

I decide to go on my phone and check my social networks. As I'm on twitter, I see a familiar picture. It's Harry and I, wearing our matching Rolling Stones shirts. It says has harry the player found a new girl.

Then I see that harry has replied to this picture. His tweet is in reply to the picture and says "@Harry_Styles: Haha you guys calm down we're just friends"

I don't know why but this upsets me. Then I hear someone come in. I look up to see its harry.

Harry's POV:

When I go to the other side of the bus I see her on a tiny couch by herself. She looks up at me for a second and then turns back to her book.

"Audrey" She still stares at her book. "Audrey I just want to talk. C'mon you're my girlfriend now."

"Doesn't seem like it" she mutters.

"Audrey what's wrong?"

Finally she speaks up. "Harry this is ridiculous. I don't think I can do this. You having me as your girlfriend whenever you decide you want me to be. What happened with Zayn should have never happened. You can't just act jealous when he doesn't even know about us. Because nobody does! You act like you're hiding this relationship for me but it seem like this is what you want."

I pick her up, taking her place on the small couch, placing Audrey on my lap.

"Are people saying things. This is why I think we should keep this relationship between us. I don't want you to see what they say. And i don't want you to be affected my what they think"

She looks up at me "but harry I don't care what they think. I only care what you think" she says looking into my eyes.

" I just I-I don't want you to get hurt. But I don't want to lose you"

"You won't" she whispers into my chest.

We stay together like this for a while as I stroke her hair.

••••••••••

A.N.- Okay so I still don't know if you guys read this. But I might make harry and Audrey go all the way. Whaaat!? Yeah lol but im conflicted bc I don't know how much detail i should go into and if you guys are okay if it gets a little rated R.

Okay im done with this awkward talk but comment what you think!

••••••••••