•Chapter 2•

A.N.- So this is Harrys pov on what happened when he came and yeah lol

Harry's POV:

I had been looking around the dance studio and at this point was exhausted. For our tour we had to have the best dancers from all the great academies. Simon really had his heart set on making this an amazing tour. I had been observing all the senior student classes and I just couldn't find anyone who stood out. I mean they were all were great technique wise, but something was missing. It just looked emotionless.

Part of me doesn't even know what I'm saying because this whole day just has me brain dead. I was getting ready to head out and go to my hotel when I heard music coming from one of the rehearsal rooms.

I opened the door quietly just as this girl with long blond hair began dancing. She didn't seem to notice I was standing there. She was doing these cute, goofy facial expressions in the mirror. This girl was adorable. The way she danced it was unexplainable. The music stopped and she walked towards the music player.

"You're amazing", I blurted out.

She turns around and her brown eyes go big. Guess she knows who I am.

"uhh uh..."

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to scare you. You're just so... So beautiful." why did I say that! She's going to be creeped out.

"my dancing?" She asked baffled at what I just said.

"Absolutely... And you know just you..."

She looked down and blushed. I've never talked to girls like this. She looks so nervous.

"you're pretty innocent aren't you?" I chuckled.

"I've been told", She replied nervously. Aww I really like this girl. It's weird I've never gone for these type of girls before. Usually I go for the mysterious bad girl type, but there's something about this girl.

I smiled at her saying "it's okay I find it cute."

She didn't say anything and there was just a long pause as I stared at her.

"I- I should get to my dorm soon... I uhh guess", She said flustered.

Am I that bad that she's in such a rush to get away from me.

"you know" I continued "You're a very powerful dancer for such a tiny girl".

It was true. She squeaked in response and I couldn't help but laugh.

"S-stop laughing at me!" She said in an annoyed tone

"Your'e a squeaker!" I said still laughing.

"That's so not nice!" she pouted, which almost made die.

"Aww, I'm sorry. Let me walk you to your dorm, babe"

"Babe? I'm not your babe" she said back. Did just call her that. Well I can hope can't I.

"How old are you by the way?" I said curiously.

"Eighteen as of last month" She replied hesitantly .

"ahh legal" I muttered smirking.

"what!?" Oh crap she heard that.

I looked around thinking of a way to cover up what I just said "uhh I said h-happy late birthday!"

"thanks" she said as we made it to my door, but looked like she didn't buy what I said one bit. Gah I was joking.

"You know you haven't told me your name" I said grinning.