•Chapter 10•

Harry's POV:

I wake up feeling cold. I yawn sitting up stretching my arms, causing my joints to pop. Checking the clock, I see that it's 6 am. I usually don't get out of bed until at least eight. I look over to see Audrey lying in a ball. She had put a bunch of pillows between us so we wouldn't touch. I know I need to do something to fix this. She moves around shaking in her sleep. She grasps around looking for some to hold onto, settling on her pillow. My hearts skips a beat when I hear her silently utter my name, barely audible enough for me to hear. I reached over stroking her soft hair. Her eyes started to flutter and she looked up at me through her eyelashes. Before she could protest I grabbed her placing her between my legs comfortably. She began to say something as she struggled slightly in my arms but I cut her off hushing her while pointing to Gian and Melanie who were still sleeping. "I'm gonna take you out today" I say quietly as she turned her head to look at me.

She froze for a second before whispering "where?"

"It's a secret" I smirked "But we're gonna do many fun things. And you should pack some cloths and such."

She looks at me kinda annoyed trying to get away from me again. As she moves around I feel her bum wiggle on my lap making me unintentionally hard.

I let go and she stumbles off of me.

She looks at me suspiciously.

"Umm I'm gonna take a shower and get ready" I say quickly getting up and heading to the bathroom.

***

Audrey's POV:

So far harry took me to a pancake house for breakfast, the zoo, the aquarium, a theme park, and the cinema. Now we are at the library. I had mentioned before that the library is my favorite place. I think Harry is definitely forgiven.

Im wandering through the aisles looking for books as harry follows me around.

"Isn't this great?! I love books!" I smile brightly.

"I don't know. I don't really like reading" Harry says awkwardly.

"Oh" i say. But who doesn't like books? Oh harry.

"But tell me more" he smiles "Whose your favorite author?"

I think for a while harry chuckling at my face.

"Well I like John Green. His books are amazing"

"What does he write?" He says curiously as I scan through the books.

"Finding Alaska, paper towns-" I pause when I find the book I was looking for. I pick it up showing it to him.

"This is one of his books. It's called 'The Fault in our Stars'. It's sooo good."

"What's it about?" He says taking the book and looking at the back.

"We'll its about a girl named Hazel who has cancer and she meets this guy named Augustus Walters at a Cancer Kid Support Group..." I continue telling him about the story as he listens patiently.

"It sounds sad" he says frowning.

"It is but its a really good book. You would have to read it to understand."

We talk about other things too. Harry is a very good listener. I feel like I could say anything and he wouldn't judge me.

When we leave the library it is night time.

"Soo..." Harry begins, "I thought we could get a room at... Our own hotel. I mean, we don't have to do anything. I just want to be with you"

I smile holding onto his hand that is so much bigger than mine.

"Yeah! That sounds fun" I say snuggling into his arm. I look up at him to see him grinning widely.

We take a cab and arrive to the hotel. We make our way in and to the front desk.

"How may I help you?" A perky lady says.

"I called for a room" harry tells the lady. She enters some stuff into her computer and gives him a key.

"Your girlfriend is a cutie!" the lady winks at harry.

"Thanks! I think so too" he says wrapping an arm around me.

We take the elevator and make it to our room. When Harry opens the door I am amazed. Our room is so big! And there's a great view.

I run and jump on the bed. Harry lies down with me. I wonder if he'll let us do anything.

I pause before leaning over towards his ear. "I brought lingerie" I whisper. He freezes and gulps causing me to laugh.

"You sure" he mouths, looking me in the eyes. I nod and he grins.

"Well go put it on then princess" He says with a playful look.

I jump off the bed, get my bag, and head to the bathroom. I strip of my cloths to change. It's a white lace bra and panties that have a big bow on the back. I brush my hair that is still hanging in loose curls that fall to my hips despite the fact that it's been hours since I curled it this morning. Nerves bubble inside of me. I take a deep breath and shake it off.

I slowly open the door to see harry lying in the middle of the bed, resting against the headboard, with a hand behind his head. He has his phone in hand mindlessly scrolling through whatever he's looking at. I clear my throat awkwardly and when he finally notices me his mouth parts. He raises his eyebrows and gets a big cheeky smile.

"Turn around babe" harry says winking.

I giggle before slowly turning in a circle. When I look back at him he bites his lip.

"Come here baby" he says with a raspy voice.

I walk over trying to look seductive and crawl onto the bed. I pulls me on his lap and I lean in and kiss him. I began teasing him, moving back and forth causing him to groan. I grasp on to the ends of his shirt tugging on it. Reluctantly he separates letting me pull it over his head. My hands travel to his belt buckle but he stops me.

"Nu-uh baby. Im in control" he says, his eyes darkening before he flips me over so he's on top. His hands go behind my back as he unhooks my bra and takes it off in one swift motion. Im left in just my undies while he still has his pants on but is shirtless. I self consciously cover my boobs even though it really doesn't make any sense considering we've both seen each other naked recently.

He slowly moves my hands replacing them with his own large ones. He begins to massage them and I fight a moan begging to escape my lips. Catching me off guard he squeezes and I squeal quietly. I open my eyes abruptly, not realizing they were closed. I look at him to see him smirking. He leans down kissing all over my chest. I've never had someone do this to me before and it's causing me strange feelings.

... to be continued ...

__________

A.N.- so the reason I have taken so very long to write is because I've actually had this written for a while and then I got major writers block. So it takes me forever to make it long. So instead I just decided to post this even if its short and blehh.

I'll try to post another chapter when I have time but I posted this so you guys know I'm still here. And hey if you have any ideas feel free to message me:) lol kk bye it's 12 am and I have school hahaha *sobs*

__________