•Chapter 3•

(One week later)

Audrey's POV:

I woke up slightly excited. We were leaving tonight to head on our way to america. I finally get to see my family. They had us on a strict schedule all this week while we were learning dances. I haven't seen any of the boys all week either. Melanie said that apparently we are taking a detour and stopping at the beach on our way.

After eating my breakfast I started getting ready. After taking a shower, I applied some makeup. It wasn't to heavy. My usual makeup was slight winged eyeliner, mascara, and blush (not so much that it looked like two pink stripes on my cheeks). I towel dried my hair and through a robe on so I could go get an outfit to put on since I had not picked one yet.

When I walked out Melanie and Gian had the same shirts on. They were one direction tour shirts except Melanie's was cut off the shoulder and Gian's was made into a tank top. Gian through a shirt at me.

"We all are gonna match today!" she grinned cheekily.

I examined my shirt that was cut rather small. What did they do?!

"What happened?" I said laughing.

"Well we all wanted to decorate our shirts. Harry was trying to cut yours and messed up so we ended up making it into a crop top", Said Melanie.

I sighed and grabbed my swim suit and a pair of pre-ripped jean shorts before going to change. I through on my cloths and decided to curl the ends of my long blond hair then stepped out of the bathroom.

"Does it look dumb", I said embarrassed.

"No girl, it's hot! You're so luck you hair is to your hips." Gian says.

"thanks", I reply laughing.

"I didn't know you had your belly button pierced. Harry's gonna love this" Melanie says making my face turn red.

"oh my gosh stop!" I say with my face flushed.

Melanie laughs but suddenly gets serious saying "But seriously do you like him?"

Oh my gosh was it that obvious?!

"What makes you ask?" I say playing cool. Oh yeah I'm good.

"Well you can tell he likes you" she replies.

Gian agrees adding "so do you like him?"

Melanie adds "If you tell us I'll tell you which one I like"

I sigh. "Okay yes" I say smiling. Their eyes go big and they grab me squealing and jumping up and down.

"Alright now tell me who you like, Melanie" I said genuinely curious.

"Okay it's... It's Niall" she says blushing.

"Oh my gosh, really?!" I reply back. That is so cute! They would be perfect together. I mean Melanie is so pretty. She has brown wavy hair that is not as long as mine but goes to her ribs. Her eyes are a darkish blue (so are a different blue then Nial's) and she has thick eyelashes. I'm so jealous of them. My eyelashes a long but hers are both long and thick. She is so lucky, she never has to wear false eyelashes like ever. I mean not that I wear false eyelashes but still!

She continues saying "well I haven't even talked to him. He's just my celebrity crush I guess. I just wanted to get you to admit you like Harry. What about you Gian?"

"I have a boyfriend back home" she gushes pulling at her phone to reveal her lock-screen that was picture of her smiling and an attractive boy kissing her on the cheek.