Or so help me god

WARNING: Scissoring, sub! Madelyn, nipple play, praise kink, degradation kink

ᴳⁱᶠ ᶜʳᵉᵈⁱᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ʷʰᵒᵐ ⁱᵗ ᵇᵉˡᵒⁿᵍˢ

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆

The warm water from the tub felt boiling against your skin, not only because her being on your lap was hot enough, but you were mad, more than mad, you were pissed, jealous.

"You knew exactly what you were doing," you groaned while you pulled her hair slightly back to start biting her neck.

"I- I don't know what you're talking about," Madelyn slightly grinned at your reaction.

"Oh really? So you being all over Chase tonight was just what, a hallucination?"

She nodded, and a gesture you found strange due to the situation appeared on her face, she was smiling.

You squinted your eyes realizing, "You're slut, this is what you wanted, right? You wanted me to pin you down and show you who you belong to,"

She grabbed your face to kiss you gently, telling you yes, asking for forgiveness, and asking for more, all wrapped up in her beautiful lips meeting yours.

"Too bad you're not gonna get it," you yanked her hips down rubbing both your centers.

A gasp escaped her lips.

"What you're gonna do is," you repeated your action roughly, "You're gonna ride me for dear life, and maybe, just maybe, I'll let you cum, you understand?"

She nodded.

"Come on baby, be a good whore for me, show me you're mine,"

She got comfortable pinching onto your shoulders.

She was needy, needier than the past few weeks when you were away for a work trip, she didn't even try to hide it as she began to do it fast.

"Sh, sh, sh, sh, sh," you stopped her waist, "Do it slowly, very slowly, only good girls deserve a real fuck, are you gonna be a good girl?"

"Yes,"

"You better be," you groaned as she resumed, "Because all you've been is a slut," you grasped her boobs with no mercy, "Making some... man think he can have all of this," you massaged them while little moans escaped her lips, "You really thought-" it was getting more and more difficult to contain the pleasure, she was good, very good, "You really seemed like you wanted his dick, did you?"

She shook her head.

"But you seemed to really want it," you pinched her nipples harshly.

She whined.

"I know you, Maddie, I know all of your fucking flirting tricks, they were the same you used on me, you didn't even bother to change them, like some common slut," you pulled them leaving them slightly pink.

"Y/N," she squealed.

"Don't forget sweetie, you're mine," you pecked the top of her breasts only to get back to handle them with strength, "No one else's you- fuck-" you moaned, "You under- understand?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"What?" you teased her.

"Y-yes,"

"Louder,"

"Yes!"

"You're close, aren't you,"

She couldn't even respond, but you knew.

"Beg, you better beg and not disobey me or so help me god Madelyn-"

"Ple- please," she rolled her eyes back, "Please Y/N, le- let me cum,"

"Say you're mine, only mine,"

"I- I'm yours, o- only y- y- yours,"

"You'll never act up again will you?"

She denied with her head.

"Words," you demanded.

"N- no,"

"Come on baby, cum for me,"

She screamed slightly feeling a sudden warmness around her thighs, her head fell on the crook of your neck, you felt her hitched breath.

"Good girl," you caressed her cheek, "But you're not done just yet,"

She frowned.

"It's my turn to cum," you kissed her.