Already did

WARNING: Strap on, nipple play, degradation kink, sub! Sydney

ᴳⁱᶠ ᶜʳᵉᵈⁱᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ʷʰᵒᵐ ⁱᵗ ᵇᵉˡᵒⁿᵍˢ

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆

As much as Sydney enjoyed being treated as something delicate and precious, there were times she just craved a pure carnal desire that no one would even dare to talk about. But the frustrations were so boiled up you could sense something was off, her cold demeanor, her dry responses, her unwillingness to pursue any sexual insinuation, not that there was something wrong with that, you respected her boundaries, but she just seemed numb, bored.

So when you finally asked her what was really going on, she whispered it like she was daring to speak the devil's name, which in some way she probably was, you were relieved at first because the terrifying idea of her leaving you crept into your mind for a moment, but your second thought was to give her what she wanted.

"Y/N, fuck-" she choked on a moan while your hands aligned her hips with the plastic.

"Already did,"

Her eyes rolled back and her breath hitched once she was all the way down, the jumping began not long after, and the view was overwhelming in the hottest and best way possible. You almost felt sorry for the predatory way you grabbed her breasts, but the way she whined reassured you it was the right move.

"Who would've thought that Sydney Sweeney could be such a whore,"

The nickname was shocking and it only made her feel more satisfied.

"You're so beautiful all spread out like this... just for me,"

She gulped feeling her nipples harden at the jolt of pain that came with the pinching, but she liked it, she loved it, she fucking adored it.

"You make the prettiest sounds, I could listen to you all day,"

Your words added more and more to her pleasure, the more you spoke, the greater it all was.

"Come on baby, I know you can be louder than that," you started to form a hickey on her neck, "Fucking scream my name," you groaned.

"Y/N," she tried.

"Louder,"

Her thoughts were scrambled as she clenched her thighs, "Y/N!" she squeaked.

"That's it," you smiled.

But she didn't just do it once, she repeated your name like a prayer while coming undone, making a mess in your lap, you kissed her while she was still breathless.

"Do you wanna try overstimulation too?"