I don't feel like doing homework anyway

WARNING: Oral, fingering, dom! Olivia, semi-public, orgasm denial

ᴳⁱᶠ ᶜʳᵉᵈⁱᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ʷʰᵒᵐ ⁱᵗ ᵇᵉˡᵒⁿᵍˢ

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆

"But Liv, they might hear us," Yor back hit the lockerroom mirror.

"I don't like you seeing you like this Y/N, all stressed over some fucking bitch teacher who hates you," she pushed your jeans down.

"Liv," you gasped feeling your underwear at the crook of your knees, then your ankles, then off.

She placed her head in your inner thighs surely leaving hickeys, " What is it Y/N? You want me to stop?"

"No," you bit your lip already too far in the arousal, "Please don't," at the end of the day, you needed to let the frustration off.

She laid your leg on her shoulder, she began by sucking on your clit making you moan instantly, playing with it and bitting it not enough to hurt, but enough to contemplate some low level of masochism, she ran her fingers over your skin feeling you already soaking.

"All this for me?"

"Yes Liv, it's- it's all for you," your words struggled to come out.

She slid her tongue in your cunt leaving you breathless.

You pushed her closer to you as if it were possible, she was a god her tongue, she made something so small and wet work wonders, she reached every right spot with every right move.

"Shit," you whined feeling the knot in your belly starting to tight, "Liv hurry, we need to get back to class,"

"Savour it Y/N, we'll be fine,"

As if destiny heard, the bell rang.

"Sounds like your teacher won't be the only thing irritating you today," She stood up again.

"Liv-" you frowned.

She interrupted you, "See you after school, I don't feel like doing homework anyway,"