No, it's just me sweetheart

WARNING: Oral, semi-public, nipple playing, a little bit of praise kink Ig, fingering, dom! Victoria

ᴳⁱᶠ ᶜʳᵉᵈⁱᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ʷʰᵒᵐ ⁱᵗ ᵇᵉˡᵒⁿᵍˢ

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆

The idea of ruining you for everyone you knew drove Victoria insane, whether it would be at a party, a family reunion, a zoom meeting, or where you were right now, your childhood home, your room more specifically. You wanted to worry, you wanted to stop her before everyone at the pool party realized you two were gone, but your mind was fogged with pleasure.

She trailed her tongue from your clit, to your belly, your abdomen, the valley of your breasts, and to your right nipple, the bigger one, her favorite. She licked it before placing a gentle kiss and bitting it, she was smiling, deep down she wanted anyone to come in, she wanted them to discover you and forever had that image of her, you under her, moaning her name, so submissive, so pathetic even, she wanted everyone to know that you were hers.

"The- they're gonna come Victoria," you whispered holding back every wish to be more vocal.

"And apparently, so are you," she pushed two of her fingers inside you slowly, "You just look so fucking ready for me, if only you could see yourself, all sweaty and cute," she chuckled as her mouth returned between your thighs eating the shit out of you again.

"Oh, god," you groaned.

"No, it's just me sweetheart," you felt her breath, and you knew she was grinning, she loved it, "You're so pretty,"

You held onto your pillow for dear life while she placed a hickey on your sensitive skin.

"Could you imagine someone seeing you like this?" you felt her teeth forming yet another purplish mark, "With my hand pinning your hip down to your Little Mermaid bedcover, guess you don't have to be under the sea to be all wet," three, another suction confirmed it.

"Victoria-"

"Shh, it's okay," she kissed the side of your knee.

"Y/N, Victoria, are you in there?" your cousin knocked uselessly because she was already opening the door, "Oh my god!" she slammed the door shut.

"Oops," your girlfriend laughed.