Show me

WARNING: Fingering, masturbation, a little rough, orgasm denial, dom! Alexa

ᴳⁱᶠ ᶜʳᵉᵈⁱᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ʷʰᵒᵐ ⁱᵗ ᵇᵉˡᵒⁿᵍˢ

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆

"Alexa, s-" you gulped, "stop teasing me,"

"If you don't like the teasing, then why are you moaning?"

"Babe-"

"You want me that bad, huh?" she brushed her nose with yours.

"Yeah," you gasped.

She pushed you on top of the bed as her fingertips traveled to your tiny pink skirt, she rubbed you over the white lace of your panties, something she found rather funny, your clothing was so girly and feminine, innocent almost, but your fiery skin and sounds suggested the exact opposite.

"You're so embarrassingly wet," she chuckled while finally getting inside still taunting you, "Do you hear that?" her skin crashed against yours, little splashes resounded in the room.

"Alexa fuck- just fuck me already!" the anticipation was killing you.

She grabbed your jaw, "Watch your mouth," she took her hand out, "I wanted to go nice and slow with you, too bad you're acting up,"

"No, no, no, no, please, sorry,"

"Too little too late," she snapped the elastic on your hips, "Show me how needy you are," she guided your hand where her's was only a few moments ago, "Touch yourself for me and I'll think about doing it myself,"

You obeyed at the possibility of feeling her again, you were burning and you were so ready rubbing your clit hurt, it was sensitive, so sensitive your legs flinched every so often, moans were escaping your lips.

"Look at me," she ordered.

You opened your eyes finding hers

She took your wrist and pushed your middle finger in your cunt, your breath got more difficult as she pounded it quickly, tine whines came out your mouth as you tried so hard to keep eye contact, you knew she loved it. She pushed a second finger, and even tho it wasn't a new sensation, your eyes rolled back at how good it felt, you were close.

"Do you wanna cum?"

"Yes, please," you breathed out.

"Too bad you won't," she stopped suddenly.

You whined.

"Watch your language with me next time, Princess,"