Chapter 2: The Old Captian Fox

- Last Chapter -

~ Luna's POV ~

I smile and get up grabbing my phone and the Bonnie as well as the Foxy plush. I then waved bye to Glamrock Freddy and headed out walking to my old work place which was far closer than the Pizzaplex.

- Current Chapter -
~ Foxy x Luna Afton ~

- Current Chapter - ~ Foxy x Luna Afton ~

~ Luna's POV ~

~ Luna's POV ~

When I got to the old Pizzeria the building looked old and abandoned but I didn't care I came to see my old yet classic favorites. So I shoved the key into the rusty door lock and to my surprise it still worked unlocking the building. When I stepped inside it looked even worse it was a reck and was very musty with dust everywhere.

Seeing the place like this made me kinda sad that I even tried picking up some of the stuff to make it look how I remembered. While doing this it made me think "Wow what happened here they really let this place go ever since the Pizzaplex opened which closed all the remaining Fazbear pizzerias. Damn I'm surprised the animatronics let this happen to their home"

Once at least some of the stuff was picked up and even dusted off I looked over at the 2 stages one being Pirate Cove the other being the Main Stage. What was pretty sad is that the curtains of both stages were torn but also ripped in certain places.

Out of all the areas I could have gone to I headed over to Pirate Cove first because for some reason I wanted to see Foxy first maybe because he's been "Out Of Order" for the longest time so he barely got attention when the place was still in business. Plus Foxy had always been my older brother's favorite animatronic so I knew seeing Foxy first would make Michael happy

Luna: "Foxy? you in there"

I then think "Damn I'm such an idiot he won't respond he's either shut down or broken I should just open the curtains"

Luna: "Foxy I don't know if you're in there but I'm gonna open the curtains just so you know"

So I do just that and push away the tattered curtains revealing a shut off and dusty possibly even broken Pirate Fox