Chapter 12: At The Pizzaplex

~ Glamrock Bonnie's POV ~

Glamrock Bonnie: "You ok hun?"

Luna: "I-I'm fine"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Good"

Luna: "I-I'm sorry about that Bon"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Heh, it's fine...I've Never Made A Girl Swoon That Hard For Me~"

Luna: *blushes hardcore* "Fuck! Your new design is making you act like Monty"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Uhh who?"

Luna: "Never mind let's just get to the Pizzaplex you'll meet him later"

With that she gets up and starts to leave so I follow behind her I then get into the car and she starts to drive. As nervous as I was I was also extremely excited I couldn't wait to start preforming again.

It was a rather quick drive and we eventually make it to the Pizzaplex she takes my hand and heads inside running into Vanessa once again

Vanessa: "You made him"

Luna: "With the help of Michael yes we made a Glamrock Bonnie. He is a bit shy though"

Vanessa: "Awww, can I see his animatronic form"

That's when Luna turns to me and I nod then transform into my Glamrock animatronic version

~ Luna's POV ~

Vanessa: "He looks so good! *says under breath* Exactly like the old Glamrock Bonnie I used to repair Afton as Vanny"

Luna: "What?"

Vanessa: *gets a little nervous* "Uhh heh heh...N-Nothing! He just looks amazing is all I said"

Luna: "Heh...thanks" *yawns*

Vanessa: "You seem really tired is everything ok"

Luna: "I'm fine, I was just up all night until like 4:30 almost 5am building Glamrock Bonnie with Michael so I'm just a little tired"

Vanessa: "Well the building was worth the hard work because as I said he looks amazing"

Luna: "Thanks, say where's the others they need to meet him."

Vanessa: "They should all be in Rockstar Row. Which reminds me Bonnie now needs a green room of his own"

Luna: "Yeah, but we'll have to wait until the builders are ready to expand the Rockstar Row area"