A/n Story Update : (kinda important Please Read)

Hey my pups,
Yeah I know an author's note disappointing huh considering you were probably expecting a chapter. But this is an update to tell y'all what's been going on and what's to come with this book.

So first things first sorry I haven't been updating this book. Truth be told I've been having some major writer's block with it so yeah. Then on top of that I have been really busy with school considering I am a community college student as of right now.

Then as you can tell in my free time I've been writing a lot of oneshots lately and that's because I have so many ideas that aren't long enough to be a full book. Plus I kinda find them more fun to write considering I can have more freedom with them because they aren't following a set storyline like the books I'm writing do.

But besides that I am not planning on discontinuing this book I just have to get over my writer's block. However I do have the next chapter in the works but I don't know how long of a wait it will be until I post it. Then how long of a wait it will be when I post the next chapter after because of like I said damn writer's block.

Yet now that I said that this leads to the next thing. So as you know this book is a mess of a love story am I right so I'm gonna make it even more of a mess with this....

So I know the past few chapters have been majorly focusing on Freddy and Bonnie aka the Glamrock Frennie ship and the ship between Luna and Monty.

But because of the ship I've been really shipping hardcore as of lately aka Fronty which as you can imagine is Freddy x Monty. I'm gonna add a little bit more.

Meaning I'm gonna make this book have a somewhat poly-trio ship between Freddy, Monty and Bonnie. Monty and Bonnie both somehow came to an agreement to share Freddy even though both of them are rivals/frenemies XD

 Monty and Bonnie both somehow came to an agreement to share Freddy even though both of them are rivals/frenemies XD

Which as you can expect because of the poly-trio ship I decided to add in, this results in Roxy and Chica being a lesbian couple by default (also because it's my third favorite security breach ship) just an fyi

So yeah I will have it be that way until I somehow add in Glamrock Foxy then I'll change it and break it up between a Glamrock Fonnie ship (aka Foxy x Bonnie because it's still my fnaf otp) and a Fronty ship. Monty will also still have feelings for Luna though and that's fact.

Like the reason why is because I can't have my favorite Glamrock that I well...simp over not like my oc I'm sorry guys XD. So yeah this story will be one hell of a mess love story but fun to write when I get over this writer's block.

The reason why I'm telling y'all this is because starting next chapter I'll do the poly-trio ship with Freddy, Monty, and Bonnie and I don't want y'all to be confused on why there's a sudden change up so yeah.

Anyway sorry for any confusion I may have just caused you with. I tried to explain it as best as I could I really did. But if you still don't understand it just continue reading and you'll figure it out....I hope....😅

But yeah that's all I really wanted to say so again do be patient with me I'm updating whenever I can. So with that being said until next time....
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3