>Chapter - 4<

"Aftermath."

The helicopter landed as both arrived back at the safehouse.

Caboose got out and Falcon aswell.

Caboose:"I thought you died,and why the hell did you help me.."

Falcon:"Rivera. she gave me a chance and had an order to help you."

Caboose was silent and gave Falcon an irritated experience.

Falcon:"look,i know you're mad at me for killing Rose but it was Halcyon's orders...and that's lots of years ago."

Caboose:"...."

Falcon:"she's inside the safehouse,if you want to talk to her.."

Caboose:"... you've bought yourself another chance. threw it off and there won't be another. dismissed."

Falcon nodded, Caboose head inside the safehouse to see Rivera with the coffee in her hand.

Caboose:"I thought you understood what i've said earlier."

Rivera:"i understand but couldn't help ignoring you walking out in the cold like that."

Caboose sighs as he put down his gear and weapons and then disassembled his attachments from his guns.

Rivera:"So..find anything in Wargate?"

Caboose:"the base commander was kind enough to give me the person who is behind all of their deaths...but have no idea where the location is."

Rivera:"and who's that?"

Caboose:"Kyle Corbin."

Rivera:"Corbin Kyle. I've heard of him, he's with Halcyon for a very long time until he was discharged by Kingfisher. now he started his own organization after hearing the news of Kingfisher's death and the fall of Halcyon. his organization is called VEKTOR. their motives is Halcyon related operations and eliminating Phoenix organization which was a success..not really because you are the last one."

Caboose:"but why being a high ranked Steel Cove commander when he's got his own shadow organization?"

Rivera:"I have no idea. possibly undercover...for something big."

Caboose:"guess we're all gonna find out.."

=Meanwhile=

Back at Wargate after the events of "Revisiting Blacksite" Corbin sent Glacier's team to investigate the Blacksite for any leads of who is responsible for the attack.

Multiple helicopters landed then the units dropped off and head inside the bunker.

Corbin(Comms):"team,split into three divisions and search the entire place. I want this place searched clean for any leads."