>Chapter - 6<

>=Realization=<

Caboose was in the middle of shorelines with a tied up squad leader of one of the VEKTOR's operative disposal team with his mouth taped shut.

VEKTOR Operative#1(Radio):"sir, awaiting orders."

Caboose:"....you're free to take her out"

Glacier was just sitting on the log while VEKTOR operative disguised as a Steel Cove soldier was standing beside the tree.

Glacier:".....hey.."

Steel Cove soldier#39:"..?"

Glacier:"do you regret any actions you've done in the past?"

Steel Cove soldier#39:"I didn't...what makes you think that i regret any bad actions i did? everytime i make choices or actions..i always choose the right ones..even if it has to be bad. what about you?"

Glacier:"....I've lost a friend..that i was destined to be with..i made a mistake that made him this way.."

Steel Cove soldier#39:"...I see..that Caboose guy was your childhood friend am i correct?"

Glacier:"yeah..."

Steel Cove soldier#39:"well... you did a good job killing the leader of Phoenix. this should be deep enough, let's get this over with..."

Glacier:"...so why are we here?"

Steel Cove soldier#39:"this is the location..."

Glacier:"for what?"

Steel Cove:"...disposing someone who is a trouble to our plans... such a shame you and your team are on the list aswell.."

Her eyes widened as the soldier#39 was revealed to be a VEKTOR operative pulling out his K45 pistol and pointed right at her....

*CLICK*

*BANG! BANG!*

*THUD*

She was on the ground...bleeding from the gunshot and looked at the operative who was standing there with the gun on his hand..tears started to fall...

Glacier:"....w-...why...."

VEKTOR operative#39:"because we were ordered by the director to dispose the team. your team is now compromised and K.I.A"

He pointed the gun at her to finish the job...and said a final word to her...

VEKTOR operative#39:"Game Over."

She close her eyes..waiting for death to strike her..but...

*TCK!*

*THUD*

She opened her eyes to see..a lifeless VEKTOR operative..on the ground dead... someone ran towards her and picked her up.. Glacier passed out from the blood loss.