>Chapter - 8<

>=Last Preparation=<

Caboose was back at the safehouse again preparing his loud gear for the big fight.

Rivera:"Caboose, I found something while i am looking at the servers"

Caboose:"well, what is it?"

Rivera:"His Headquarters is actually near the Astana Kingdom, Navona Village...there's a Bunker underneath the clubhouse. Plus, try to be careful since an event will occur in the deadline...the Royal Coronation Celebration."

Caboose:"...noted, but why tell me that?"

Rivera:"Kyler Corvin is invited to the party, so he will give them speech about the leader of Phoenix killed in order get his reputation and he can have those female royals to himself..so this assault would alert them and thus alerting every units and sending their greatest knight to your way"

Caboose:"...killing Jackdaw...then brag it to the royals so he can get some royal princesses harem..what the fucking flying fuck?" Caboose said in confusion.

Falcon:"...PFFT! what kind of idiot who would do that for some fancy girls.." Falcon laughed.

Rivera:"anyways.. are you sure you could handle it Nachtson?"

Caboose:"...yes, plant the bombs, eliminate that bastard, and the mission is done"

Rivera:" and don't forget exfiltrate out of the bunker for christ sake."

Caboose:"...oh right.....that one"

He looked at some old photos of him and the operatives he met during former Halcyon and Phoenix days.

=Flashbacks=

The scene transitioned to the past..where Caboose and Jackdaw were in the back of the truck sitting..

Caboose:"So why do it? Why come out of hiding? Why fight them?"

Jackdaw:"Same reason as you. Revenge"

Caboose:"...Is that really all?"

Jackdaw:"It's not going to bring you peace, you know.."

Caboose:"...."

Jackdaw:"..No solace.. No tranquility.. Just ashes."

Caboose:"It's worth a shot"

Jackdaw:"Don't delude yourself
This is the final stop. End of the line.."

Jackdaw:"When we're done here, I'm getting out of the game
And I think you should too"

Caboose:"We can worry about that when Halcyon is gone"

=Flashback Over=

He put the bombs in to the crate box.

Rivera:"...is everything ready?"

Caboose:"yes ma'am, everything is set."

Rivera:"Falcon is on the way."

Caboose looked at his guns, this was it...no turning back for him.

=Meanwhile=

at the briefing room Glacier was there along with her new team and Arctic Fox sitting the chairs while listening to the briefing.

General:"ladies and gents, we're preparing and gearing up, after their little ceremony VEKTOR is about to face a large assault, with the accidental help of an outside asset."

General:"so the objective is find and eliminate Kyler Corvin it's all simple, understood?"

Glacier and her Team:"sir yes sir!"

General:"dismissed."

They all got up and left the briefing room.

Glacier and Arctic Fox walked together towards to their dorm.

Arctic Fox:"...how do we apprehend and bring your childhood friend in..alive?"

Glacier:"convince him everything we've got and if that's not gonna work, then force but NOT kill him."

Arctic Fox:"aye aye ma'am.."

=VEKTOR main bunker HQ=

Kyler was at his office sitting while drinking his coffee..facing at his laptop.. at the incident at Mayo del Feunte.

Base Security#17:"we've fortified the place sir, there's no way Steel Cove can breach in."

Kyler:"and the Lone Phoenix Operative?"

Base Security#17:"not even him sir."

Kyler:"good, how many high security escorts will accompany me through the party?"

Base Security#17:"10 sir, all of them are Elite VEKTOR operatives."

Kyler:"Splendid, you're dismissed."

The base security left his office and returned back to his duty.

Kyler:'my true goal is almost complete.'

The door opened to see the escort calling.

Elite VEKTOR operative#4:"we're here sir, let's go."

the director stood up from his chair and then left his office, heading to the Astana Kingdom.

Back to Caboose he heard the helicopter landing in outside the safehouse, he got up, packed his gear, picked up his guns and the bomb crate. he head outside and then hopped in the helicopter.

Caboose:'this is it..the final stop..no turning back."

=TO BE CONTINUED=