>Chapter - 9<

=The Last Dance=

>====<

Operative: Caboose(Phoenix organization),Glacier(Steel Cove)

Location: Astana Kingdom, Lapu-Lapu Philippines.

Time and Date: 27,2021 November, 6:40 PM Nighttime.(Event Ongoing:Royal Party.)

>======<

It was at the Astana Kingdom's monumental place for the party/occasion be taken place..so many kings,queens,prince,princesses and nobles gathered around there.. the streets ranging from Almaty to Omar street areas.

Jaguar and his elite units were there attending the party, drinking the punch and the drinks fancily.

Elite VEKTOR operative#1:"Sir, the speech is ready."

Jaguar:"good good..."

Elite VEKTOR operative#2:"Good luck sir."

Jaguar:"oh yes...thanks for that operative...I'll surely get those royal girls."

He heads over to the clubhouse and then he began his speech.

Jaguar:"your majesties and highnesses, for i shall deliver this speech to all of you for my proudly work i and my organization done.."

Meanwhile the elevator descended below to the bunker and the HQ was on full alert and on lockdown.

Rivera:"the signal is getting weaker below, i can't provide you any assistance. Remember the objective"

Caboose:"plant the bombs and then escape. Sounds easy.."

Rivera:"and don't die- ....*static*"

Caboose:"Great..."

Back to the clubhouse all of them were gathered to hear the speech.

Jaguar:"I the founder of VEKTOR and the said organization have founded the organization to do the good things for the greater good..and the greater good means protecting the innocent from bad things."

The royals were interested in their organization.

Also not only Astana Kingdom Kings,Queens,Prince, Princesses and Nobles are present on the party but other neighboring kingdoms and factions were invited Royal Dumaguete Kingdom Maidens were reported present and the LOP Babagisu Anti-Threat Agency were there aswell.

Back to the VEKTOR main headquarters their own juggernaut unit who rushed after the panel to stop it while firing the Sawblade LMG at him was no match for lone Phoenix operative that fed her bullets from his F57 right on her mask eyeholes.

The normal units started to open fire, which Caboose was forced to take cover by the wooden boxes.

Caboose:'go for the server first, then operations, archives and finally get the hell out of here'