Hanabi's Concerns [21]

Disclaimer: I own nothing. All rights go to Masashi Kishimoto, nor do I own this story, this story is by makato x chelia.

~~~

The day after what happened with Mizuki, Ryouta was running around the village, and racing Lee.

Going rooftop to rooftop, dashing through the village as fast as they could while pushing the other to move even faster. It was the usual between the two of them, having grown to do this regularly, and being able to help one another grow even more.

"I won't lose today! I will surpass you!"

Lee chanted as he and Ryouta continued on.

"I don't plan on losing easily, Lee-kun~"

The pair continued running through Konoha, dashing at top speed.

Lee shot his eyes for Ryouta, the youths burning passion was rather evident on his face.

"That's exactly what I wished to hear! I am thankful to live in a time where you're my rival! And soon, you'll be on a squad! Hey, maybe our squads could challenge one another! And whoever wins, shall receive a prize!"

"What would the prize be?"

Lee folded his arms, nodding to himself.

"I do not know!"

Ryouta sweat dropped when he heard that, but it was very Lee to say something like that.

But then Lee stopped, so Ryouta did also.

"Something wrong?"

Ryouta asked, Lee pointed towards the left.

"Look, it's Naruko! And she's got a little boy with her!"

Ryouta looked over, and saw that Naruko indeed did have a little boy with her. He didn't know who it was, but he saw that the boy was hanging onto Naruko's every word seemingly, whatever it was, Naruko seemed happy enough so he decided to leave her alone for the moment.

"I don't know who that is, but it seems like he's learning something from her...? That's the impression I get anyway~"

"Yes, me too! Now, let us continue! 100 sit ups after our race!"

"Heh, alright Lee-kun, you're on~"

Like that, the pair continued to do what they loved doing, training together.

~~~

Hinata meanwhile was doing some training all her own just outside of her home.

As she was, someone was watching her.

Her younger sister, a girl with brown hair, that went past her shoulders and down her back with a single lock of her hair falling between her eyes, and parted to the left hand side.