Ryouta's Greif [16]

Disclaimer: I own nothing. All rights go to Masashi Kishimoto, nor do I own this story, this story is by makato x chelia.

========================================
{Shisui's End Arc}

========================================

When Ryouta's eyes shot open...he saw that his body wasn't covered in wounds anymore.

He began recalling what had happened the previous night, or what he thought was the previous night. He hoped that it was a dream that he experienced. Going through his memories, with Sugaru's attack, the Anbu's attack, how he met Tobi...

It was all coming back to him.

But it was slow to return.

Perhaps because Ryouta didn't want to remember, he was trying to block his own thoughts from going back to that horrible experience.

He peered out of his window, and saw the sun beaming down.

When he went to go out of his room...he felt a twinge in his leg.

He remembered the pain that he suffered.

"So...it wasn't a dream..." He murmured.

It hadn't hit him yet about his elder brother.

But, it soon came when he began walking down the stairs.

"S-Shi-chan...." He began to panic.

He recalled Shisui's last moments, he remembered what happened with him going over the edge of the cliff side. He remembered being attacked by Sugaru, being confronted by Tobi, everything that had happened...

He saw Izumi sat there, with her eyes vacantly staring at the table. From the looks of it, it seems that she had been sat in the same position for a while, unmoving, as if she was waiting for something.

"Izumi-chan..."

Izumi's eyes went towards Ryouta, and gave a sad smile.

Ryouta looked perplexed for a few moments.

"Izumi-chan...Shi-chan's...okay...right?"

Ryouta didn't want to believe that Shisui was gone.

But Izumi delivered a harsh truth that shocked his reality.

"I...I'm sorry Ryou-kun..." From her tone, and how sad she was...

He knew that his dream, wasn't a dream. That his reality had been set before him...

"...He's gone, isn't he Izumi-chan?"

Wordlessly, Izumi stood up and went over towards him. Sitting down nearby him, she pulled him over to the couch, and allowed his head to fall onto her shoulder. Ryouta silently stared at the floor, he couldn't even begin to think on how he felt.

He couldn't even show sadness.

He couldn't show rage.

All he could do was think about what led to the circumstances behind Shisui's death.

"Sugaru."