Chapter 56

It's been a week and you're finally able to get up and go to your room. Tanner and Y/b/n brought all your clothes and things the other day and put them in your room. Wanda comes trotting into the room, "Hey babe! Ready to go to your room?"

"Hell yea! I'm tired of sitting in this medical room" You stand up wrapping your arms around Wanda's waist pulling her into you as she giggles. "I've missed you" You lift her up kissing her and spinning her around.

"I've missed you too!" Wanda jumps into your arms wrapping her legs around your waist giggling. She cups your face kissing you hungrily. You start walking forward towards the door, "Babe what are you doing!?" She tightens her grip around you.

"Going to my room of course! You're coming with me aren't you?" You raise an eyebrow at her with a smirk across your lips.

"Well.. yea" She says shyly putting her face in your shoulder.

"Then to my room we go!" You announce walking out of the room as she holds onto you tightly.

"What's happening here?" You hear a chuckle from behind you.

You turn around to face Nat, "Hey Nat, me and Wanda are going up to my room."

"Oh ok. Well have fun" She smirks raising her eyebrows at the two of you.

"Oh uh that's not um" your cheeks begins to burn as she laughs and walks away. You clear your throat and start walking upstairs, "Anyway." You get up to your room closing the door behind you. You walk to your bed and lay Wanda down on the bed making her giggle. "Hi beautiful"

"Hi bubs" She smiles keeping her legs around your waist. She reaches up cupping your face in her hands. "Have I told you how happy I am that you're back?"

"Only a thousand times" You lean down kissing her softly, "But it's good to know, because I'm happy to be back here. I love you"

"I love you too" She scrunches her nose cutely, so you reach down kissing her nose gently. "Do you miss being at Tanners?"

"A little bit but I'd rather be here then back there. Here I can see you every day" You smile and lay next to Wanda, you turn on your side to face her. "Im sure he's having a good time with my brother."

"Don't they hate eachother?" Wanda looks over at you then turns on her side to face you.

"No, they have gotten closer since I had moved in there. They had to see each other more often" You sigh propping your head up on your elbow and hand.

"I remember when you first left your brother really didn't like him." She laughs.

"Yea because he was salty that I'd be spending more time with Tanner than I would be with him." You laugh, you sigh reaching towards Wanda with your other hand. There's a soft knock on the door, you groan looking at the door, "Who is it?"

"It's Vision. May I come in?"

"Uh... sure." You and Wanda sit up straight on the edge of your bed. As the door opens Wanda grabs you hand and smiles at you.

"Oh miss Maximoff you're in here as well. That is ok I already apologized to you." Vision says walking into my room.

"What's up Vision." You take a deep breathe and cross your arms.

"I want to apologize for my actions. I am sorry for causing you and Wanda trouble. I'm not used to these feelings, I'm still trying to get the hang of things. But I am sincerely sorry, I hope someday you can forgive me and we could be friends." Vision smiles bowing at you.

"I appreciate the apology, I'll forgive you one day but I need time." You sigh.

"I understand" He nods.

"Does this mean you're not gonna try ruining Wanda and I's relationship?" You ask furrowing your brows.

"I am not going to do anything to mess with your relationship with Wanda. I should get going, thank you for hearing me out." He smiles and leaves before you can say anything else.

"Wow he really apologized?" You asked confused.

"Yea, I got mad and yelled at him about it. He said he'd apologize to you." Wanda smiles turning on the bed to face you.

"So he didn't try anything while I was kidnapped?" You turn to face her fully.

"No. He apologized to me again then kept his distance." She shrugs. Wanda gets on her knees scooting closer to you grabbing your face. "Can I stay in here tonight?" Wanda asks making you chuckle.

"You know you don't have to ask me that, you can stay in here whenever you want. Every night if you wanted, or I can stay with you on your room!" You smile grabbing her waist as you look up at her.

"I don't want to intrude if you want alone time" She says with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Hey you wouldn't be intruding! I love when you're with me, I've had enough alone time. I hated being alone. All I wanted for the past months was for you to be with me every day. I love you and I want to be around you all the time. I missed you so much when I was captured. I missed you even when I was at Tanners!" You get up on your knees and grab Wanda's face. "So unless I ask or tell you I want alone time, then I want you around me all the time. Obviously we don't have to do everything together like go to the bathroom, or even train or whatever." Wanda grabs you by the collar of your shirt pulling you to her kissing you passionately. You wrap your arms around her waist pulling her closer to you.

"I feel the same way.. I've missed you, I always miss you. That's why I'm so glad you're back, I want to be around you all the time.." You smile softly at her then put your head on her shoulder hugging her tightly.

"I love you.."

"I love you too bubs"