꒰⚘݄꒱1.7 __________enough for you

┌───────────────────" 💭 „
ENOUGH FOR YOU
└➤ TRUE BEAUTY。✑

"Hey! Lim Jubal!" Seyoung called out, a hand reaching for the girl's shoulder. She was excited to talk to her but frowned when the girl flinched away from her touch.

"Do I know you, I mean I've seen you in the billboards, but do I know you personally? Sorry, but its weird to hear someone talk so friendly to me all of a sudden." She said, sounding, not uncomfortable, but just new to everything. Even being treated nicely.

"Oh. Do you not remember me? We went to elementary school together? I played ground of conquer with you," she said as she sat down on Jukyung's table "And then we practically became best friends until you moved. Well we weren't that close but we had our memories. " She finished her explanation, her hands dangling in between her thighs.

"No I'm afraid I don- wait a minute. I recognize your voice. Weren't you the one who saved- no, I- oh my god! Jung Seyoung?! You're THAT Jung Seyoung? No way! I- How have you been?" She asked, getting on her feet as she shook Seyoung with her sudden personality change.

"Yeah... I'm doing great! Just-"

"I don't wanna mention it, but I hope you are doing great." Jukyung said, cutting her off. Seyoung just stayed silent. Out of all the people, she didn't expect Lim Jubal to give her a mature response. Not be offensive in any way, but she was a very... curious person. She sat down and turned from an excited friend to a shy classmate. She stared at Seyoung's face for a while and the meek smile turned into a frown. "Pretty." Seyoung crunched her eyebrows, unsure of what she said. But she let it slide.

Sua turned around and questioned, "Jung Se, you know her?" Sua asked, her eyes wide and just as beautiful as it had always been. Seyoung nodded as a response and walked beside Sua, who wrapped an arm around her waist, gave it a squeeze and rested her chin on her hands as she placed them on Jukyung's table. "I saw you at the main entrance this morning." She continued.

"You did?" Jukyung asked, smiling widely. Seyoung bent down to reach Sua's height and questioned her the same. "You did? Sorry, I was late so I didn't see you." Seyoung said, smiling at Jukyung.

Jukyung waved her off, " That's okay. We all get late sometimes." She trailed off, getting shyer, dropping her head down again.

Another classmate walked up to the table and spoke, "Hello, transfer student!" She received a wave and a hi from Jukyung, who was still shy and smiling widely. Sua pulled out her phone and handed it to Jukyung, "What's your number? Put it in."

"Wait, give me it too." Seyoung asked, grabbing her phone from her table, realizing that she barely payed any attention in class. She was on her phone the whole time, not distracted.

"I'll send it to you," Sua said, stuffing Seyoung's phone in her backpack. "Are you on social media? What's your ID?"
"I don't use it, though." Jukyung replied, to which Sua countered, "Why not? Are you trying to be mysterious?"
The other girl continued, "It you use it, I think you'll have many followers." Sua and Seyoung nodded in unison.

"Jukyung, you should use it. Post daily or even weekly and you'll be having several followers in no time." Seyoung commented and Sua continued, "Exactly. Your lip color is so pretty. What tiny are you using?"

"Oh...is that so? I'm using-" she paused as her tint rolled away and was picked up by Kang Soojin. She gave it Jukyung, smiling, who stared at her like how she stared at Seyoung earlier. "Here."

"Oh! Kang Soojin, your here? This is my other best friend, Kang Soojin. She's our school's goddess, if you ask me. It might change now that Jukyung is here. Be careful, Soojin." Sua said, clinging onto Soojin when Seyoung grabbed Sua's coat, frowning. "First of all, there can be several goddesses, second of all, am i not one? I feel lowkey betrayed, Choi Sua."

"You too, you too." She waved her off. Soojin walked out off Sua's grip and stood next to Seyoung who hugged her from the side. "Ugh, stop hitting my butt." Soojin blurted as Sua.

Seyoung snorted and started laughing silently. "You're name is Jukyung, right? Nice to meet you." She said, smiling widely at her. Jukyung responded, "nice to meet you too."

"Hey! Seyoung, Ms. Yoo is calling you to the office, it seems like you have a call!" Hyunkyu yelled, loud enough for, probably, the whole school to hear him. "Alright, stop shouting. Jeez!" She said as she stood up.

"Oh. I'll talk to you guys later. See ya." She said while making her way outside the classroom. She stuffed her hands in her coat pockets and paced to the office. It's probably just grandma whining about something. Gosh!

As much as she loved her grandma, she was rather annoyed by the number of times she called her while she was at school. She could've just called her phone but again, she's old. She can't tell the difference between two numbers.

When she entered the office, Ms. Yoo looked at her with sorry eyes. She felt confused for a spilt second, but realized that it might be because of her recent loss. "Hello, Jung Seyoung speaking."

"Oh, hello. I'm calling from *** hospital. Lee Hwayoung collapsed while on her way to the hospital. And apparently, the doctors need to talk to a guardian." A woman spoke on the line, "I looked through her call records and found this number on her important. So, I called."

Seyoung gulped, "Thank you very much. I'll be there." She said, before placing the phone back in its compartment. "May I be excused for today?" She asked.
"Of course, dear," Yoo said, eyeing the girl sorrily. She nodded and left. That's all she could do. After all, she didn't want to lose her grandmother. She loved her too much for that.