close your eyes

Paul knocked his window and saw himself, well , John turn around. He opened the window and John asked "Paul? is that you?" "Euhm... Yes" Paul answered thinking John would push him but instead John pulled him trough the window.

"What are you doing here?" John asked. Dumb question. He knows what Paul is doing here.
"What do you think?" Paul said a bit louder . "Yeah, sorry"
Paul was suprised John said sorry and thought about that for a while "Paul! Hello! You awake?" "Oh yeah" Paul says quiet "do you realise in how much trouble we are? At home, at school, with friends. This is a big problem" John said fast.
They both thought about it for a while "oh no" Paul said loudly. John sighed and said "when we have a test i have to make it as i'm you and i'm so sorry 'cause my grades are bad"
Paul answered "maybe you could start taking all of your classes.." "yeah"

"Maybe we can sit togheter so we can switch papers! We have all our classes togheter!"
"Great!"
"Paul?"
"Hmm?"
"My phone password is 0810"
"Oh okay.. my password is 1806"
John wrote that on his hand
"You're still in y- my pyjama's Paul"
"You to"
They sighed and said at the exact same time "i promise i'll close my eyes"
"Well, bye" Paul said jumping out of the window and running to John's home.

The boys were early for school and waited togheter at the stairs

Chapter 3!!
I'm sorry , this was a filler chapter