Part 4

Everything is going pretty smoothly you guys are having fun few of your collage friends also there as Jungkook invited them also. You are in the kitchen baking cake as Jungkook told you that he wants to have cake made by you as you bake for him during the collage times. And everyone is in the living room only you and Anna your friend is in the kitchen.

In the living room (POV):
Everyone one is sitting and talking and Tzuyu is sitting near Taehyung.
Anna: Let's play truth or dare.
Jungkook: That's a great idea lemme call Y/N.
Jungkook is about to go but Taehyung stopped him.
Taehyung: Wait I will go.
Jungkook: No Hyung you enjoy I'll go.
Jungkook went quickly went to the kitchen.
In the kitchen:
You are clueless and and putting frosting on the cake and Jungkook enters the kitchen you passed a smile to him.
Jungkook: It's looking amazing Y/N.
Y/N: After all I am the one who made it. You said while flipping your hair.
(He chuckled you guys were talking but felt someone hugging you from behind. You got startled but calmed down).
Taehyung: It's me baby relax.
(He said you coughed a little and Jungkook is feeling little uncomfortable).
Jungkook: I am waiting outside and everyone is calling you for playing truth or Dare.
(He said and left the kichen and after him Taehyung aslo release you).
Taehyung: Is it done?
Y/N: Yeah let's go.
(You are about to hold the cake but Taehyung stopped you).
Taehyung: I'll will hold it.
(He said and took the cake and went inside the living room).
You came back to living room and started playing truth or dare and the whole time you are sitting between Taehyung and Jungkook.
It's been late now and you are almost about to sleep and your head is about to fall on Jungkook's shoulder but Taehyung place your head on his shoulder and you clutched on his sleeve and hug his arm like a koala bear. Everyone is keep on looking you as you are looking like a little baby. And everyone is quite astonished as there was a little smile of Taehyung's face.
Jungkook: She is still the same.
Taehyung: Huh?
Jungkook: She used to sleep on my shoulder like this during the collage time also.
(He said Taehyung coughed and looked at your face and put few strands of your hair behind your ears).
Taehyung: I think we should go now.
Tzuyu: Stay here today.
Taehyung: No will see you some other day.
(He said and hold you in his arms and collected your stuff and went outside. His mens opened car's door and he make you sit on the passenger seat he tightened the seat belt and his eyes stopped for a while on your face.
He again put your hair strand behind your ear to get a clear view of your face he blinked and pecked your cheeks. But soon the peaceful moment break when one of his men coughed. He get back opened the car door started the engine and started driving. Something is strange today your presence giving him thousand of butterflies and seeing you with Jungkook is hurting him. He was driving but his whole concentration was on you. He's a man who always ride car like bullet train but this time he is driving carefully even his mens who are following both of you are confused just not to disturb your sleep. He looked at you when he felt once again someone clutched on his sleeve and snuggle your nose in his biceps. He smiled and again put his eyes back on road. You guys reached home and he pulled the brake and again hold you and took you to his room. He puts you in the bed and sit near you. He hold your hand and just admiring you untill he realise you are feeling little uncomfortable in the dress you are wearing. He went outside and sent a senior lady who is worker in your house.
Taehyung: Ajhuma will you change Y/N clothes actually she is sleeping and the dress is little uncomfortable.
Ajhuma: Sure Young master.
After sometime:
After the lady done her works he enters the room and looked at your face and smiled then he went to the washroom to get freshen up he came back after changing. Then he slide under the duvet and just looking at you.
Taehyung: I think now I am also having a weakness.
(He said and smiled a little).
Taehyung: How could someone be that heavy sleeper didn't even moved a little such a baby.
(He again talked to himself and you hugged him and pull him closer in sleep. And he wrapped his arm around your waist and also drifted to dreamland).
In the afternoon:
Taehyung is sitting in the living room dealing with few of his mens and doing some kind of business stuffs . And you are getting ready because Taehyung's parents is coming in the evening. You went downstairs when he called you.
Y/N: Why you called me you should have call my name I'll be there.
Taehyung: Is your phone got expired?
Y/N: What?
Taehyung: Exactly now stop talking and make a Tea for me.
Y/N: A tea for Tae.
Taehyung: What?
Y/N: Isn't it cute your name is pretty boring.
Taehyung: What?
Y/N: Yeah I am just stating the fact.
(You said and ran towards the kitchen and started making tea for him. After sometime his parents arrived and all of you are in the living room).
Tae's dad: What you thought about the deal?
Taehyung: Yeah their is alot of profit in it but why you want me to go?
Tae's dad: I am getting old now it's your time to take over that's why?
Taehyung: What about Y/N?
Tae's dad: She can live with us for few days.
Tae's mom: Why honey is Taehyung is going somewhere?
Tae's dad: Yeah there's a meeting in Japan which is very important and I want Taehyung to go there instead of me.
Tae's mom: That's nice but why you want Y/N to stay here, let her go with him too.
Tae's dad: But I think it will be little dangerous for her.
Tae's mom: There will be alot of persons for their safety and the most safest place for Y/N is to be with Taehyung only. And they didn't go outside for the honeymoon after their wedding.
Tae's dad: Yeah you are right, So Y/N dear do you wanna go too?
(He said you looked at Taehyung he nodded a little. And instantly looked back to your father in-laws and smiled and starting nodding as a kid. They chuckled on your behavior).
Tae's dad: Now you have to be careful you are taking our most precious person with you.
(He said to Taehyung while chuckling).
Tae's mom: Yeah and bring the good news also.
(His mom said and and you turned completely red).
Taehyung: Yeah dad I'll take care of her.
(He said and both of them leave after having dinner. You are packing your clothes and all because you have to leave tomorrow. You are not finding the medicine kit so you called Ajhuma for help she helped you to find that).
Ajhuma: Y/N dear you are so lucky.
Y/N: Hehe why Ajhuma?
Ajhuma: To have young master. You know yesterday you fell asleep with your dress on and he called me to change your clothes. He didn't even touched you without your consent.
(She said and smiled and you smiled to her too and started feeling the care and feeling happy that you got a man who respect you and to whom your opinion genuine matters)
(To be continued)