Part 3

Today's POV:
Taehyung told you that he will be back before lunch after picking Tzuyu. But it's already past 10:30 pm and he is not home. You called him 3 times but as usual he didn't picked your call. And now you are feeling scared. You breath is getting heavier as you took your phone and about to dial him again  but suddenly door bell rang. And you quickly walked to the main door you opened it a saw completely drunk and wasted Taehyung carried by his mens and Tzuyu is standing beside him while holding his coat. You completely got shocked after seeing him in this state. You are about to greet Tuzuyu but Taehyung left his men's embrace and came to you and hugged you. You are so shocked but at his actions but he is drunk.
Tzuyu: Heyyy Y/N good to see you.
Y/N: Good to see you too Unnie.
Tzuyu: Wait lemme help you.
(Tzuyu came to you and help you to hold Taehyung. And both of you take him to his room. After laying him on the bed you are about to go but he pulled you and you fell on him.
Taehyung: Stay with me.
(He said and you looked at Tzuyu. She nodded).
Tzuyu: I am in the living room.
(She said and leave the room. You are about to stand but he tighten his grip and change the side and both of you ended up on the bed while facing eachother. This is the first time both of you being this close to each other. He breathe hits your skin you got goosebumps all over your body. You tried going out from the bed but he started speaking.
Taehyung: Just let me hold you please.
Y/N: Huh?
Taehyung: Just be with me.
(He said and automatically drifted to sleep. You took his clothes off and change him in a tshirt and boxers. After changing his clothes you don't know why you peck his forehead and left the room as Tzuyu was waiting for you in the living room. You went downstairs and saw Tuzuyu talking on the phone. She looked at you and instantly cut the call.
Tzuyu: Is he slept yet or not?
Y/N: Yeah he is sleeping.
(She came to you and hugged you).
Tzuyu: It's been a while Y/N you become so beautiful.
Y/N: Thankyou Unnie.
Tzuyu: Byeee I am going tomorrow I invited Taehyung at my house for Lunch you should also come Jungkook is also back so we are having a little get together.
Y/N: Sure Unnie btw, Why Taehyung is so drunk?
Tzuyu: Both of us went to the club and played never have I ever with few of our friends that's why.
Y/N: Ohh but I made lunch for you guys.
Tzuyu: Yeah he told me but I wanted to go to the club. Okay now I am going and please be there tomorrow for me and Jungkook will be waiting for you.
(Jungkook is your friend from the collage and Tzuyu's cousin brother. And you have a huge crush on him during the collage time).
Today's POV:
You went back to your room after biding good bye to Tzuyu.  You looked at sleeping figure of Taehyung. This is the first time you are admiring him without any hesitation or fear. You went to the washroom and after changing you came back and laid on the other side of the bed beside him and again started admiring him. He is sleeping with his mouth open and looking so cute.
You chuckled and put your hand on his head and started massaging his head. He took your hand and put it down his cheeks. You are just smiling and admiring the person who is laying beside you. No one can ever say that this is the same person the most dangerous mafia. You don't even know when you fall asleep while admiring him.
Morning:
You just wokeup and he is still sleeping. You directly went to the washroom and after getting freshen up you went to the kitchen to make the breakfast. You are making the breakfast but felt two arms wrapping around you. You got startled and just about to shout but stopped when he started speaking.
Taehyung: Shhh just let me hold you like this for a while.
(He said you nodded and after few minutes but break the hug as soon as his phone rang).
OTP  📱
Taehyung: Yes Mr. Choi
Mr. Choi: ........................
Taehyung: In the basement now.
(He said and directly went to the basement. You got startled in a moments a person who is hugging is looking scary now. But you don't know why you are happy it's his first time hugging you. After an hour he came back upstairs and called you name.
Taehyung: Get ready we have to go to Tuzuyu's house.
You nodded but stopped when you see blood stains on his shirt.
Y/N: What happened? Why there is blood?
Taehyung: None of your business. Go and get ready.
(He said and you went to you room for changing. He went to the washroom and you took out his clothes from the closet and went to the closet for getting ready.
After sometime:
Taehyung is waiting for you in the garden and you are taking so long in getting ready and he called your name amd you showed up.

After sometime: Taehyung is waiting for you in the garden and you are taking so long in getting ready and he called your name amd you showed up

Y/N: The lady Mafia is here.
(You said and chuckled and after listening your statement he also smiled).
Y/N: Are you having fever?
Taehyung: Me?
Y/N: Yeah because you just smiled.
Taehyung: Get inside the car.
(He said and started walking to the car as usual leaving you behind).
Y/N: No he is alright I guess, cold as usual.
(You said to yourself but he heard that and smiled and get inside the car. You also started running behind him and went inside the car).
Y/N: Are those mens going to follow us?
Taehyung: Yeah for safety.
Y/N: Okay.
(He started the engine and started driving to Tzuyu's house. But this time it's little different you are feeling happy. The ride was silent as usual but not boring. You are feeling safe beside him. You reached her house he pulled the brake and got out. You are about to open the door but before you somebody opened it. You and Taehyung both frowned but somebody pulled you out. Taehyung instantly got out with his gun but he saw you hugging a man.
Both of you pulled back when you hear Tzuyu's voice).
Tzuyu: Stop it you bestfriends I am feeling jealous.
(She said and you and Jungkook pulled back).
Jungkook: Y/N good to see you, you got more beautiful from the collage days.
Y/N: Hehe thanks kook.
Tzuyu: And here I am my bestfriend didn't even hugged me once.
(She said and went near Taehyung and hugged him but his eyes were continuously glued on you and Jungkook. And your eyes are on him while Tzuyu is hugging him. Both of you made an instance eye contact but break when Jungkook pulled you towards the main door).
Jungkook: Come we have alot of things to talk about.
(He pulled you but you took a glance a Taehyung who is still looking at you).