Part 6

Taehyung's Pov:
These calls are my regular work to do but today it's making me nervous because Y/N is involved in it. This is the only thing I am scared I don't want my rivals to think that Y/N is my weakness. But no doubt she is my weakness. I love her that's why I am not telling her that I love her just to keep her safe. I drove directly to the location where that guy told me to come. As soon as I reached there the location didn't seemed as the usual. He texted me to reach Tokyo Skytree. I reached their and my mens are also there but they are hiding. I was standing there but there was a complete set up there. The place is beautifully decorated I frowned and I felt two pairs of arms wrapping around my waist. I instantly turned around and saw Y/N hugging me tightly. I pulled back and started examining her.
Taehyung: Are you okay? Where is that bastard?
                       End of Taehyung's POV.

Author's POV:
He asked you if you are okay or not? And again hugged you tightly.
Taehyung: Did he hurt you somewhere?
(You burst out laughing he pulled back and looked at you then saw you completely dressed up and look around and the venue).

Taehyung: Did he hurt you somewhere?(You burst out laughing he pulled back and looked at you then saw you completely dressed up and look around and the venue)

Y/N: Supriseeeee!!!!!!!Taehyung: Y/N are you gone mad?(He said and you looked at him and his eyes are teary

Taehyung: Y/N are you gone mad?
(He said and you looked at him and his eyes are teary. It's your first time seeing his eyes wet).
Taehyung: I was so scared. I was blaming myself all this time that because of me idk what you are dealing with?  I was cursing myself all the time that it happened because of me. For a second I was blanked.
Y/N: Shh I am really sorry.
(You said and hugged him and he hugged you back. After few second he get normal. You looked in his eyes and get on your knees).
Y/n: I know you are not going to do this. That's why I am doing this.
(He also bend to your level and hold your hand. You took out a beautiful ring and opened the case infront of him).
Y/N: So Mr. Kim Taehyung I love you so much.
(He again pulled you in a tight hug. And kissed your forehead).
Taehyung: Is this the way to confess. You scared me, you can say that in a simple way also.
Y/N: Simple why? I am confessing to you
The Kim Taehyung so simple is just a word here.
(He chuckled and looked to you).
Y/N: Now are you going to say it back or just sitting like this.
Taehyung: I love you so much. I was just scared that you won't accept me and my work will harm you.
Y/N: I think you forgot Mr. Tae that I got raised in a mafia family too. Don't underestimate the power of this lady mafia.
(You said jokingly he chuckled on your silly statement. You slide the promise ring in his forefinger and gave him the other one to slide into yours. Both of you hugged eachother and you put a blind fold in his eyes).
Taehyung: What are you doing?
Y/N: Surprise is not over yet.
(You said and hold hin and started dragging him somewhere).
Y/N: Now after my count to 3 open your eyes. 1.........2...........3.
(You said and and opened his blindfold. And after looking at the surprise he again looked at you).
Taehyung: Is this surprise for me or you gift it to yourself?
Y/N:  For both of us actually. I think this will help us to know eachother better.
(You said he bend and hold the surprise).
Taehyung: Welcome to the family little champ.
Y/N: let's name him
(You said while taking the little puppy from his hands. But he took him back to his embrace again).
Taehyung: This champ is my buddy.
Y/N: But he needs a mumma too.
(You said and  pecked his cheeks and played with that puppy's fluffy hair).
Taehyung: Let's name him.
Y/N: You should name him.
Taehyung: Let's do it together.
Y/N: Okay.
Taehyung: Taen, taen, tan?
(He said while thinking but you instantly reply).
Y/N: Tan .......Kim Yeontan what do you think?
Taehyung: Yeah that's awesome.
Y/N: Yup so Kim Taehyung is Dad of Kim Yeontan.
Taehyung: And Kim Yeontan's Mom is Kim Y/N. Let's make a new start from today.
Y/N: Yeah and promise eachother to be eachother's forever.
Taehyung: I promise.

“𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

“𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻.”
                                (THE END)