Part 28

You OK?" I asked curiously, rubbing my hands on her thighs reassuringly. What on earth is she nervous about? She nodded and took hold of the bottom of her dress, pulling it up over her head, shaking her hair after, making it fall loosely around her beautiful face. I looked at her in her strapless black lacy bra and matching thong, and a thousand lustful thoughts were bombarding my brain at once. I wanted her so much it was unreal. This was the furthest we'd gone, I'd seen her with no top on but not almost n**ed like this. She was incredible. She bent down and kissed me passionately, pulling back to look at me, still looking a little nervous but excited at the same time.

"Do you want me, Liam?" she asked.

Crap, is that some sort of joke or something? "Angel, I've wanted you forever."

She smiled making my heart beat faster. "Make love to me," she whispered, kissing me softly.

My heart stopped. Did she just ask me to... no, no way, she said something else and then you're going to look like a dick when it turns out you heard her wrong!

"What?" I asked weakly, pushing her hair behind her ear.

"I'm ready now; I want you to make love to me." She blushed slightly, looking even more adorable because of how sweet and innocent she was.

I rolled her onto her back. Does she think she has to give it up to me? Jeez, does she not believe me when I say I'll wait for her? "Angel, I'll wait as long as you want. I promise I can wait," I vowed, willing her to believe me. I would never ever touch another woman again, they just didn't interest me, they never did.

She laughed. "Well I'm sorry, Liam, but I just can't wait for you any longer. I need you to be ready now," she teased, gripping her hand on my ass.

I laughed; she was so damn funny. "Oh you can't wait for me, huh? Well that's not very fair; you're kind of putting undue pressure on me to perform," I joked. My heart was returning to normal rate now that I realised she was only joking. She smiled and ran her hands down my chest again, when she got to my jeans she slipped her hand inside, rubbing me through my boxers. What the hell? Oh crap, is she not joking? "Angel, what are you doing?" I asked breathlessly. Shit, that feels good!

"Liam, stop talking," she whispered, pulling me closer as she pushed my jeans down.

OK, I'll just go with it until she tells me to stop; I knew she felt comfortable enough to ask me to stop, which I loved. I loved that she had faith in me not to rush her or pressure her. I kissed her hungrily, brushing my hands over her bra, loving the feel of the lacy material. I unclasped it, pulling it off, slowly, waiting for her to stop me. I was so nervous that my hands were shaking slightly. Her br**sts were perfect. I bent my head kissing all over them, making her arch her back and moan breathlessly. OK, so this is a first, not been this far with her before! I kicked my jeans off that were now almost to my knees and ran my hands down her body, stopping as I got to her panties, my hand brushing over them gently, which made her raise her h*ps trying to get more. I smiled slightly as I rubbed her through her panties, making her moan and grip her free hand on my shoulder tightly.

Her eyes were locked on mine. "Make love to me, Liam," she whispered.

Shit, she was serious! I stopped and pulled back, not taking my eyes from hers. There was no sign of indecision; she had made up her mind. All I saw on her face was love, happiness and need, and I would bet anything that my face looked exactly the same.

"Angel, I can wait," I promised again.

"I know you can, but I'm ready now." She nodded, looking at me softly.