Tonight's the Night

Ariana POV

I woke up to see Y/n still asleep holding me close. As much as I don't want to get out of her arms, I need to make my baby breakfast. She definitely put in that work last night and I want to show her how much I appreciate her. I slowly unlatch myself from her grasp and she groans a little before rolling over. I go into the bathroom to start my morning routine and throw on one of Y/n's hoodies I stole. I love wearing her clothes, they're so comfy and smell like her. I walk back into the room and see Toulouse cuddled up with Y/n. It's so cute, he usually doesn't like the people I date, but obviously Y/n is different.

I feed the other dogs and piggy and get out all the ingredients to make Y/n the best breakfast she's ever had. I might not be close with my mom, but my Nona and I have an amazing relationship. She taught me everything I know when it comes to food. I'll be switching up positions for Y/n. In the kitchen, the office, and the bedroom. I'm making a stuffed omelet with sausage, biscuits, and chopped fruits.

Just as I finish cooking I see Y/n walk into the kitchen still rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Morning beautiful." She rasps out and I swear I'm instantly wet.

I walk to her and place my hands on her chest and lean up to give her a good morning kiss. I pull away before it gets too heated because I want her to eat the food while its hot.

"I made you breakfast baby."

Her eyes widen at how much food I made. I guess I did overdo it a little bit, but Y/n knows how to eat and whatever we don't finish we can give it to the animals as a treat.

"This smells delicious baby girl, thank you." I blush and nod. I make her a plate and set it down for her, then go back and make my own. I think she likes it because she has been silent just eating food and even went back for seconds.

She took our empty plates and washed all the dishes. "Thank you daddy. You didn't have to clean up."

"I did, you cooked all this food for us. I wanted to help too." She says as she wraps her arms around my waist. "I love it when you call me daddy."

I lean up and kiss her softly. "And I love it when you call me baby." She pulls me closer and I feel her hard member. I moan as she presses against my center.

"What are we gonna do about this little problem?" she asks with a glint in her eye.

I move my hand to grab her bulge. "Now we both know there's nothing little about this." I say.

In one swift movement she lifts me so I'm on the counter revealing my bare center. "Baby put it in. I need you daddy." I whimper. She thrusts into me quickly then pulls out just leaving the tip in before slamming back in. "Mmmmmm. Fuck!"

"You like that baby? Fuck you're so tight." She grunts then rubs her thumb over my clit. It enough to make me climax.

"Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!" I scream as my juices run down her shaft. She hasn't hit her climax yet so she keeps fucking me. I suck on her neck marking my territory.

"Ugh!" she grunts reaching her high. Her shooting ropes of cum into me causes me to climax again. We stay with my head resting on her shoulder for a few minutes until we catch our breath.

She lifts me off the counter and carries me to the shower. We wash each other and she sings to me the whole time. I love the goofy side of her.

Once we're all clean we put on our robes and cuddle up on the couch in the living room.

"Y/nn, can I ask you a question?"

"Should I be nervous?" she asks.

I giggle. "Of course not my love." I peck her lips. "I just wanna know why you never talk about your family... I mean I've told you about my mother, it couldn't be worse than that."