prologue

CONTAINS: piss drinking see i told yall, objectification(?), exhibitionism that's mentioned in a singular paragraph because while writing i forgot about it but it's porn, forgive it

-

Something about Shotaro and Jaemin irks their boyfriends and they can't put their finger on it. It's not like Sungchan and Jeno are doubting, no, no, no. In fact, they're somewhat terrified. Ever since the two met at the SMU Halloween AFTER party — because the actual party sucked and was monitored by teachers — they've been inseparable. Abnormally inseparable.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Jeno shudders when he accidentally makes eye contact with Jaemin from across the courtyard. As Sungchan was about to reply, Jeno already knew what he was going to say, "Besides us, obviously."

The younger just huffs, shrugging as he chews on his lower lip. "I hope it's nothing... concerning. You know?"

Sungchan and Jeno have been inseparable too as of late because their boyfriends were busy with each other! The only logical explanation was to hang out with each other.

"Shotaro has been weird lately." Sungchan leans forward, wrapping his arm around Jeno's shoulder. "Like, he's been getting bolder with doing it in public... Like, I'm into it but it's not like him you know?"

"Please, Jaemin and I tried the... uh, spanking thing you like so much." His body shivers when he remembers it, still feeling the bruises even if they've long healed. "I'm not that into it, but I see why you like it."

They exchange looks with each other, then look at Shotaro and Jaemin laughing about something. "I'm slightly... scared, for myself." Sungchan starts, crossing his legs as he buries his face in his hands. "What if Shotaro makes me do something embarrassing?"

"Please, Shotaro is soft on you. What about me?" Jeno points to himself, body language expressing more than words as his hands fly around everywhere. "Jaemin would rather tease me to death than actually do something in bed!"

Sungchan groans, "God, that does sound horrible."

"It is!" 

"Is the pay off good though?"

"...Yes, unfortunately." Jeno leans onto Sungchans shoulder, a pout on his lips as he wraps his arms around the other, "I miss hanging out with him at school."

Sungchan scoffs, "And witness you making out with him every second of the day? No thanks."

"As if you don't have a toy up your ass right now, Jung Sungchan!" He retorts, slightly offended.

The other is no better, only clicking his tongue and looking away from Jeno, "Touché."

They both sigh again, watching their boyfriends having fun with each other while they're miserably watching from afar. Why don't they just join in? They're not allowed to. Some three-day rule or something the both of them implemented on them. They don't want to be bad boys now, do they?