2

tags: blowjobs, botdom shotaro, subtop sungchan, overstimulation, its pretty vanilla actually

There was something different about today, Sungchan couldn’t put his finger on it. He was in a diner with Shotaro on a date, the usual. Maybe something strange was the fact they were NoMin free today, something rare since Shotaro and Jaemin hung out regularly these days. Still, he couldn’t shake the fact something is off with Shotaro in particular.

“Hey, Bambi.” Speak of the devil, he sits down in front of Sungchan, setting down a tray of food in front of them with a smile. “Got our food, eat up.”

He smiles back, grabbing Shotaro a pair of chopsticks before grabbing his own, “Thanks.” It wouldn’t hurt to ask, maybe. What if Shotaro’s stressed out and needs power cuddles? He definitely needs to know what’s up with his boyfriend. “Hey, Taro?” He starts as he watches him taking a sip of his water. “Are you okay? You seem a little. I don’t know, different? Can’t explain, but is something going on?”

Shotaro blinks before his mouth turns into an ‘o’, chuckling a little as he waves his hand in front of his face, “No, no, no, nothing like that.” He smiles again, reaching out for Sungchan’s hand and giving it a squeeze. “I’m good, I promise! I’ve just been thinking.”

“Huh? About what?” Sungchan pouts, setting down his chopsticks, “You can tell me.”

The boy hesitates a little, leaning into his seat and Sungchan promptly leans in as well, “I’ve been a little stressed lately. Class is a fucking pain and I kinda wanted to… bottom lately?”

Oh. Well, he wasn’t expecting that. He’d think it was one of Shotaro’s usual worries like his score on a quiz or an assignment with a bullshit deadline, not bedroom activities. And because Jaemin is his bestie these days… It’s okay to be a little skeptical, right? “Really? You could’ve just asked! This isn’t one of you and Jaemin’s bets… right?”

“Oh, Channie, it’s not one of our bets.” Shotaro says, shaking his head, “It’s seriously the truth.” Okay, now he feels really guilty for doubting. “It’s just been a little harder these days, y’know? I can’t really… be consistently in my ‘top’ headspace while we fuck — especially because of all the crazy shit we’ve been doing because of Jaemin.”

“Yeah, I understand that a lot.” He still can’t believe he came from fucking fabric last time. Thrice. 

The other nods, sighing, “And I-I know it’s really fucking stupid to be stressing over telling you I want to bottom. I didn’t know if you’d be up to it or find it… weird.” His eyebrows furrow as he starts rambling, “But like, I’m fine domming! I don’t think I can sub for the life of me, just the topping thing… y’know? Do you get it? Aah..”