something spicy to read before chapter 1

this was where the original idea for bet came from lol. it was originally supposed to be a one time thing, but then i just had the sudden urge to make a one shot book, ta dah! this thing is a little weird at this one part, i was probably high off sleep deprivation when i wrote it. knowing my sungtaro deprived self, it's just sungtaro fucking.

anyways, enjoy!

-

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum, please let me cum, please!" Sungchan cries, thrusting his hips up in Shotaro's hand only to whine when his hand retracts.

Shotaro only smiles, tracing his finger up Sungchan's dick. "C'mon baby, only a few more minutes." He shows off the timer that reads 10:53. Fuck, they've been at this for 11 minutes already and Sungchan's about to faint.

Feeling light taps at his cheek, he barely registers Shotaro asking for his color. "G-Green."

His gaze is so strong that it makes Sungchan feel small. "Are you sure, baby? We can stop if you want."

He whines again, shaking his head. God, no. If they stop, Sungchan's never going to get cum. "'M okay, Hyung! Just — Oh my God, fuck, I wanna cum so bad, please?"

"I'm sorry, puppy. I really want to let you but Jaemin is going to beat us!" Sungchan's toes curl when Shotaro's hand wraps around his dick again. "Jeno reached a whole 23 minutes and I just know my puppy can do better, don't you think?"

Fuck, fuck! Oh fuck, he never asked to be part of their stupid bet. Shotaro is so damn glad he loves him. "Yes Sir." How the hell did Jeno last that long?

"Don't worry, baby, time passes by when you're having fun, hm?" Fun? Jesus, this was far from fun for Sungchan.

"Shit!" He gasps, eyes rolling back as Shotaro 'accidentally' slips two fingers inside of him.

"Oops."

He's been doing that for a while now, every time the timer hits 30 seconds he does it to rile him up more. Or maybe it's just for him to know the time, fuck he'll never know. He can't think, his head is blurry and he almost slips. Shotaro's fingers curl just right inside him and he wants to die. "Please, please, Sir!" He cries out when his hands leave his body again. It's torture.

Shotaro's hand rests on his thigh, so close yet so far. The heat from his hand alone drives him crazy and he's so tempted to touch himself. God, fuck everything right now. He's so damn bad at holding in his cum, both he and Shotaro know that. Shotaro is so determined to win this bet and he doesn't even know why. He never took his boyfriend to be the competitive type.