3

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it's been a long time, i apologize HFHSDHF anyways, enjoy!

tags: crossdressing, phone sex, degradation, overstimulation, unrealistic vibrator moments, dildo, briefly mentioned boob window that never appears again, plant *remember the plant*

-

"No way." Jeno stares at the unopened box sitting on the mat of their door. His hands clutch on the straps of his bag tight because he knows exactly what's in that box. He's glad the sticker containing what's in the box is on the side that's facing the floor, he couldn't handle it if any of their dorm mates saw what he and Jaemin ordered.

He feels his face heat up when he picks up the big, but otherwise light box. Fishing the keys to the door from his bag, he unlocks the door and steps inside. He lets go of a breath he didn't know he was holding when he enters, toeing his shoes to get them off. Watering the gigantic plant they have in the gigantic vase they own before heading to his and Jaemin's room. He was wondering what he was even going to do with the contents of the box. Would he wait for Jaemin to get home? Does he send a picture to Jaemin? Does he send pictures or videos of himself...

Okay, think about it later. He sets his bag down on the space near his bed, before sitting on said bed. The box lies on his lap as he grabs his phone from his pocket. His chatroom with Jaemin is open, he doesn't know what to type. "Hey it's here"? That seems like a good message right? His finger hovers over the send button, hesitating. "Oh, fuck it." he mutters to himself, sending the text and throwing his phone away afterwards.

That was the scariest thing he's ever done. He's not sure if he could survive when he sees Jaemin's reply. What would he make him do? Hopefully nothing embarrassing. Anyway, it's been a few minutes. Where's the reply? Jeno bites his nails nervously, staring at the scissors on his desk then the still unopened box on his lap. What's taking Jaemin so long?

Ding.

mine 🥰🥵

oh?

i can't go home rn im in an org meeting 😣

send me a picture of you in it pretty please?

God, he knew it. Why was he even debating this topic in his head? Literally all of the horny cliches that could possibly happen to him are going to happen to him right now. Still, what Jaemin wants, Jaemin will get.

He stands to grab the scissors on his desk, bringing the box with him. Ripping through cardboard and tape, he immediately smells the factory. Ugh, at least it isn't as pungent as other things they ordered before. He sprays the room with an air freshener to beat the factory smell—ah, citrus, he loves the smell—picking up the plastic bag from the box.

It's a maid outfit. Sigh, of course Jaemin wanted to see him in this. It's frilly, probably small on him too... hopefully not too much. He peers into the box in case there are more items and finds a separate box. Great, now what's this? He picks it up, shaking it, not much to go by since there wasn't any sound. He could feel something moving in there when he shook it though. He uses his nails to scratch the tape, opening it. It's... furry. Wait.