Chapter 1

Jades POV

"Good morning" I heard as two arms wrapped around me from behind.
"Good morning Jack" I said.
It was a nice spring day in Omaha and I was walking to my car to go to school.
"Here let me drive" Jack said to me. We always ride with each other because he's my neighbor and my best friend.
Jack was also the famous Jack Gilinsky so he was always on tour or doing something with his best friend Jack Johnson.
So when he was home, I tried to take advantage of it.

So I guess I'll introduce myself. My name is Jade Miller and I'm 17. Jack Gilinsky has been my best friend since I've been alive. I also have a crush on him... I always have. I've also met all of his Magcon friends. I've never actually been on tour with him though.
*****

After school I went over to Jacks house.
I laid all my homework stuff around me and started it.
"Hey Jack, what's 37% divided by 34.9?" I asked Jack
"I don't know I'm not smart" Jack said.
"Jack your one of the smartest people I've ever met."
"Aw thanks. Just for that I'm buying you ice cream" Jack said grabbing my hand and we skipped out the door.

We went to the ice cream parlor by the beach and sat on the beach while we ate our ice cream.

"So when are you going on tour again" I asked Jack.
"May 3. We're going to California first. But this time I was wondering if u wanted to come with me"
I nearly jumped up when he said that. "I would love to Jack" I said and I gave him a hug.

**3 days before tour**

Jacks POV

I'm really excited about going on tour with Jade. I honestly really like her. I might ask her out on tour but I'm not sure.

Jades POV
It was 3 days before the tour and I decided to start packing. I started blasting my favorite song that Jack and Jack sing, Wild Life.
I spent most of my time dancing like a crazy person then Packing.

Jacks POV
I was going to talk to Jade and I walked to her door and just walked in because I never knock.

"JADEEE!" I yelled as I took off my shoes. I heard music playing upstairs. It was Wild Life.

I walked upstairs, "Jade" I said again. I opened her door and saw her dancing around her room.
She's wonderful. That's why I like her.
"Ahem" I did an awkward cough.
"JACK!!" She yelled. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" she said hitting me playfully.

"Nothing......." I said smirking.